streetglow lights

A

Anonymous

Hahaha this topic rules, cant believe you regulars came down so hard on a newbie. I think the newbie's right, neons rule and he has every right to stick a post in your 'visual' mods forum. Any like minded alltrac enthusiast who browses this site would then have seen the pictures of this boy's neoned up celica and been able to make an actual opinion on the boys mod. Jesus arent you all bored of the white,red and amber lights that we are legally allowed to roll around with anyway? Its 2005! The movies promised us flying cars and hover boards by now, cant we at least enjoy some comedy neon to try and push things forward?

And surely neons would make our beloved perfect alltracs look more interesting in the dark when we gaze at them whilst playing with ourselves planning our next performance mods?

U call this a 'performance' forum and yet it has a visual mods section? Is this just a place that we can elevate ourselves above the 'visual modders', bitching at them to strengthen our own beliefs in ourselves that we are 'performance' based.

Fux sake, we all know neons make your car go faster anyway. A bit like rally livery. Or black paint. Feel the neons guys, dont be scared by them.

I agree that the majority of the people brave enough to neon up their cars forget to learn how to mod their cars properly in the first place, and neons fitted shit will look shit. As with any mod.

I wish i still had the positivity of a 17 year old. Coz surely colourful lights on our restricted over lawed roads in our grey drab times can only be positive.

I had neons on my old GT4 (sorry alltrac) fitted by the previous owner. I thought they looked great. My current alltrac doesnt have neons and i wasnt going to get any for i too had fallen into the thinking that neons are tacky/ ricey or whatever. But this bitchy forum has changed my opinion with its blatant negativity. I dont wanna be in your herd.

So bring me some underneons, multi colored, bass sensitive and all that; throw in some underarch, under hood, interiors and BLING BLING i would have elevated myself above u folk stuck on just 'performance'modding and shall enjoy a more COLORFUL POSITIVE LIFESTYLE.

So maybe im putting too much faith in the colorful lights suddenly, but it seems to me your ignorance bred mine.

specops19

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew there was another person out that did the same shit. But I have to give it to that one response was funny ass hell.

Fux sake, we all know neons make your car go faster.

good stuff

toyotaluver

Gary":3kqjj53y said:
I bet he put neon light on his Xbox too.
damn 17-year-old kid ricing out a nice car. :shoots:

hey im 18 gary, and its not riced, if you want i can rice it out though, big alum. spoiler and some nawss and purge kit.

anyways im just reading this cuz im bored, only on 2nd page as i type this.

turbotraction

uuuummmmm i thought neon lights were for hondas trying to show off cuase they are slow. isnt that like putting HUGE Vtec stickers on your windows? doesnt do anything just makes you look trashy Um yea, but .....IM 19 and my car is like this, sorry if anyone things im ruening it....
www.cardomain.com/id/fastassalltrac

Gary

Die please let this thread die people. :shock:

It's your car do whatever you want. :shrug:
and it's my opinion, I can think whatever I want.

If someone took a pic of your "rice out" car and
post on some forum or website (ricecop.com) , just don't be mad. :roll:

Just be pround that you are the one who put a super duper rare
and renown rally machine on those sites.

InitialD93

we are all
9301owned-hatonfire1.jpg
by this thread

alltracman78

:rofl:

Gary":2e8u7uq3 said:
It's your car do whatever you want. :shrug:
and it's my opinion, I can think whatever I want.

If someone took a pic of your "rice out" car and
post on some forum or website (ricecop.com) , just don't be mad. :roll:

Just be pround that you are the one who put a super duper rare
and renown rally machine on those sites.

I'm with ya Gary!! :D

Aaron

AWDios":qz41j1so said:
One last thing on this.

Everytime your responded to me you've replaced the o in my handle with an A. Can you read? It's not AWDias cause that makse no sense. It's AWDios, as in adios, meaning good bye in spanish.

Oh, I thought it was because "dios" is Spanish for God and so you were calling yourself the "AWD God."