ST185 CLEAR CORNERS

muneo

I ordered mine too! I also got the turbo return hose for $35. That thing is listed as $65 at Toyota

MARLON1211

for the parts# provided on the tail vents can this be ordered to you local toyota dealers or this is another part# from Asia.

muneo

My order is scheduled to come this Saturday! This site is da bomb if this really works! Actually, its still da bomb if it doesnt...

Conan

MARLON1211":kpiokz8z said:
for the parts# provided on the tail vents can this be ordered to you local toyota dealers or this is another part# from Asia.
The part number is the same in Asia, Europe and even Africa :p

Denver_whiteST185

What about the whole taillight assembally. If you can find the part number for the smoked center section and the two side section with smoked edges. I know that i could get used 92-93 GT/GTS tails off ebay, but this way they are new with no cracks or anything.

Conan

Denver_whiteST185":1yilq8on said:
What about the whole taillight assembally. If you can find the part number for the smoked center section and the two side section with smoked edges.
815502B170 LAMP ASSY, REAR COMBINATION, RH
815602B020 LAMP ASSY, REAR COMBINATION, LH
vents not included

Conan

Denver_whiteST185":3hh143va said:
center section?
What center section :shrug:
4aedcb7a.gif

RedCelicaTRD

The center section is the part that holds the licence plate.

And could you tell me the part numbers for the mirror glass, both sides? I've got some JDM folding mirrors but I need some left hand drive glass to make them useable.

Lithuania is left hand drive, isn't it?

Conan

RedCelicaTRD":12d3r42e said:
75082-20260 PANEL SUB-ASSY, LOWER BACK FINISH, CENTER
This part is the same for Japan/USA/Europe
And could you tell me the part numbers for the mirror glass, both sides?
It depends on the year
MIRROR SUB-ASSY, OUTER REAR VIEW, LH
87961-2B432 for 08/1990 - 10/1991
87961-2B433 for 10/1991 - 11/1993

MIRROR SUB-ASSY, OUTER REAR VIEW, RH
87931-2B432 for 08/1990 - 10/1991
87931-2B433 for 10/1991 - 11/1993

It sure is ;)

Conan

toayoztan":3r6yr3ni said:
Conan, where did you get that picture from?
From the top secret EPC used by KGB :twisted:

toayoztan":3r6yr3ni said:
Are the part numbers you're listing for USA or Asia/Europe/etc?
Depends on the request. I have access to numbers for all markets. Most parts will have the same number, some will be region specific.
Part numbers are unique and unambigous meaning one number corresponds to one part only and any part has only one number across all markets.

muneo

I asked in another thread about this part number but didnt get an answer

-a/c idle-up valve (Not the solenoid in the passenger side of the engine bay, Im talking about the silver saucer thingy with the spring adjusting screw)

Is there a part number for this? Oh holy Conan God, enlighten me with thy wisdom

Disco Dan

RedCelicaTRD":1yh1qxkk said:

And could you tell me the part numbers for the mirror glass, both sides? I've got some JDM folding mirrors but I need some left hand drive glass to make them useable.

ACTually, I ran into this same problem. I don't think it's an issue for taller drivers, but for shorter people, the RHD mirrors don't work very well. See, I installed my RHD power folding mirrors and came across the same problem. The driver's side mirror had to be angled to the far left (maybe it was far right, I forget), to be able to see behind me, and the passenger-side mirror was just useless.

Anyway, I thought the same thing you did, that the glass just needed to be switched. So I actually cut my own mirror glass out of larger mirrors (Dremel + diamond cutoff blade) hoping that would solve it. No such luck. I still couldn't see out of the passenger side mirror.

SO! It turns out that on RHD cars, the angle of the mirror mounting bracket is different, hence, you can't get the mirrors to be angled correctly without a pair of LHD folding (not necessarily power folding) mirrors. Here's a diagram of what I'm talking about:

http://discodan.org/gfx/celica/mirrorangle.gif

I got mine from Germany for about $100 shipped. Stripped the interior of both mirrors, cut a little metal for a perfect fit, and voila! LHD power folding mirrors!

Oh, and here's the best part. After all the trouble I went through to cut the mirror glass to LHD specifications, I found out once I received the mirrors from Germany that in LHD and RHD countries (except the US, obviously) the mirror glass is convex on both mirrors, whereas in the US, we've got flat glass on the driver's side mirror, and convex glass on the passenger side.

Synopsis: If you want your power-folding mirrors to work as LHD mirrors, you're going to need the whole LHD mirror assembly from a LHD car.

The end.

robolt

I have a new set of smoked rear quarter ventilation that I would love to trade for a non-smoked set. If anyone wants PM me.

...cheers..

lamard

i've read through this post and haven't found numbers for the clear side markers (turn signals) that are in the front bumper. does anyone have them or were they only aftermarket. this 1st toyota place is way better than ebay, much safer.