where to find a RC/CS/GrpA bumper?

A

Anonymous

I keep hunting around for a replacement bumper for my st185 but so far i haven't had much luck. I'm big on the stock look, but I like the overseas bumper much better that the domestic one.

I've seen a few on ebay over the years but usually they don't ship to hawaii or i didn't have money at the time... and it seems to be getting harder all the time to find leads.

if anyone's picked up one of these bumpers or knows a place that can get them, i'd love to know.

--
Kaleiohu Lee
92' Black st-185
Honolulu, HI

A

Anonymous

really? i've tried a couple times but they usually just look at me funny or can't find it in their computers. I thought that front wasn't available in the US.

--
Kaleiohu Lee
92' Black st-185
Honolulu, HI

A

Anonymous

Ok I see the list but do I'm still confused. Do I buy all the parts ie grills and fascia(whats that) or which number is the only for the cs bumper. Isn't it just bolt on?

Gary

From what I've heard, it will be bolt on if you buy all of them. Otherwise, you need to modify your stock bumper to make to bumper cover fit. 2nd reinforcement is not really necessary if you don't care that it will sack a little in the middle.