head light conversion

A

Anonymous

Is there a headlight comversion for the alltrac st185? The sleepy look

CMS-GT4

I would not call that a conversion as much as a wiring trick. Celica.net has a how to on that stuff.

roo

celica_rc-img600x450-1095410280p1010026.jpg

I think it's from an NSX kit?

SnowDRiFT

http://www.roguesystems.co.uk/products/ ... /page1.htm

these coast about $575 and do use goodlights, i forget which ones... same as fatfourUK does on his custom setup, if you guys remember who he is...

i found these off a link on gt4oc. im not talented enough and too lazy to make my own and i def dont wanna pay for shipping from the UK. anyone here know of a place that can make these or anyone on the board willing to amke them for others? good way to make some cash! :D
i also want to know if there is a way to run these and still have the lights fold and come up for a sleepy look with out having extra little boxes to control them or anything like that...

SnowDRiFT

you wont be able to see the road then. it shines the light too low.. you can do it for fun by playing with th light switch itself and turn the lights on, then off and just as they turn off you turn them back on... count 4, i think thats the magic number... and the lights will be sleep. but like i sid you cant drive at night like that, you wont be able to see enough

A

Anonymous

IS the celica headlight set up same as the Mr2?
If is there is a guy that makes the circle headlights and with the sleepy looks.

A

Anonymous

all i did was pull the headlight motor fuse and adjust the headlights to the desired point with the crank under the front bumper, make sure you have some foglights otherwise you wont beable to see anything

killer_siller

those lo-rises are awesome!

i've seen some crappy lo-rise kits that just look terrible.

i truthfully think the sleepy-eye look is stupid; if you have your lights off have your lights down, that's the cool about pop-ups