Almost time for a paint job (The 56k Temple of DOOM!)

CMS-GT4

It reminds me of the silver stone on the 350z. I like it, but I think I like the Quicksilver better. I like the color change.

turbo4wd

RWDragoon":1y9h5wvd said:
in Japan it is :)

Its also much darker than both the Toyota Quicksilver and Nissan Silverstone..

Its a dark gray that more closely resembles the dark gray from the prev gen IS..

GT4RC

bmwz4silver.jpg

This looks nice too. I'd like a silver with as much light to dark transition as possible to bring out all the curves.

CMS-GT4

I am watching funds and have not gotten near painting the car yet, but I found another color that might look good.
Daytona Gray pearl
0703_ec_01_z+audi_rs4_mtm+front_view.jpg

CMS-GT4

Time to bring this back. I have to decide on a color soon, cause it looks like I am getting a paint job soon.

lumbercis

I third or fourth or whatever it is the Supra Quicksilver. Although I actually like regular Toyota Alpine Silver even better. It even has celica heritage since it was a stock color on 6th gens.

J.

Letze

Any one notice how the 5th gen with a CS/RC bumper and lights popped up always look like it had a terribly delighted grin?

Any one elce seeing that in the supra? :p

Toxygene

Letze":3adlzzel said:
Why is that guy eating at wendys? seriously...

I was just about to ask the same thing!! :lol:

Guess he spent his whole wad on the car... nothing left after the payments.

turbo4wd

Toxygene":1t30uzml said:
Letze":1t30uzml said:
Why is that guy eating at wendys? seriously...

I was just about to ask the same thing!! :lol:

Guess he spent his whole wad on the car... nothing left after the payments.

Because its either Wendy's or its Waffle House.. and not even the locals like to eat at the "Awful Waffle".. Besides at Wendy's you have your choice of side item.. :p

CMS-GT4

After seeing this, I bet flat black might look good.

mgt8bp0.jpg

mgt1uw1.jpg

But I am not sure if I could pull it off. Might be safer to stay with the silver.
If I did do this though, it would not be rattle canned. I would go pro.

The 5th gen I have seen in flat black.

Bong005.jpg

Bong006.jpg

EDIT: After seeing these two pics together, If I got the same kind of paint as the GT, the car might look good.

TEAMFaint

Dont go flat black.
If you are looking for that "dull" color, (which truthfully, after all this effort into a car like this, I think would be stupid to do) look into the Satin Black

IMG_7898.jpg

Flat color, but still has clear.