ST165 rear spoiler decal group buy opportunity

TexasAlltrac

Hey guys, I found a source for these at Auto Trim Express. As long as they are done in matching groups of five, they will run $47.50 per set. The only draw-back is that they cannot do the fine striped effect on "turbo All-Trac"

Groups of five could be GT-four for some, turbo All-Trac for others, etc. These would be made of of the same silver vinyl that came OEM.

Anyone interested?

-Todd

TexasAlltrac

ok, let me ask this...is it not just wrong to put GT-four on a UDSM alltrac? If not, I am in for the four. I like the idea myself.

SuperWhite92

TexasAlltrac":oo1ufufb said:
ok, let me ask this...is it not just wrong to put GT-four on a UDSM alltrac? If not, I am in for the four. I like the idea myself.

It's not wrong, the two versions of the car are so similar that it's not blasphemy like an SiR badge on an EX accord.

You don't even have a different chassis code, and therefore the production numbers are from the same series.

TexasAlltrac

Well, so we have four people. Is everyone ready to buy? We will be going with the GT-Four instead of All-trac.

Would anyone want two sets of decals to make it to the five?

If not, I suppose I will buy the extra set so we can get this purchase moving along.

I will have them all shipped to me and then I will send them out USPS which I should be able to do for around 2$-3$ a set. So I would need a total of $21 from each purchaser and would prefer the funds come via paypal if possible.

Let me know.

Todd

Gary ST165

Hi Todd,

is this for all 3 rear spoiler decals?

GT-FOUR CELICA TOYOTA

if so i'm in. please :D if someone would be kind enough to ship to UK?

thanking you in advance.

Gary ST165

TexasAlltrac

Hey guys. Yes this is for the GT-Four / CELICA / Toyota decals in the semi-reflective silver that matches OEM.

US buyers - $21 shipped.

UK buyers - $18 plus whatever it normally costs to go overseas from Texas zipcode 78660 and I will trust you to send enough to cover the shipping. If you need an idea on package size, I will ship them in a large 9"x 11" envelope around 1" thick as I will have to carefully wrap the ~28" long center graphic around something to keep it from buckling. Probably will weigh a pound to pound and a half total.

My Paypal is GalbraithProducts@Yahoo.com

Make sure you include your shipping address.

Once everyone is in, I will contact the supplier and order the group-buy. Oh, and I have 70+ ebay feedbacks all at 100% (half from buying and half from selling), so purchase with confidence. No, I am not making any money on this.

How about we plan on a purchase cut-off of May 4th? That gives everyone two weeks to get their order in.

Thanks all!

Todd

TexasAlltrac

Just to verify...

Does anyone have a picture of the OEM GT-FOUR spoiler decals so I can make sure I submit the order with a picture?

I had a ton of Alltrac decal pics, but cannot find anything for the GT-four.

thanks

Gary ST165

Hi Todd,

I'm on the case re: JDM decals pics..... i've emailed an owner of a JDM 165 for some pics.

PM sent re: Shipping.

regards

Gary ST165

TexasAlltrac

Payments recieved:

Gary ST165
Highway
TexasAlltrac

Payments pending
88st165
Shaggz00

That will give us our five, but if anyone else wants in, you have until May 4th after which I will place the order.

thanks all!

Gary ST165

some pictures:

IMGP2604.jpg

IMGP2608.jpg

with thanks to member "rhino" on gt4dc.co.uk

Bonus item for me 8)

Just purchased a JDM GT-Four front grill emblem :D ( I have been looking for one for the last 4 years )

DSC02366.jpg

Gary ST165

Todd,

just an after thought....

i would really like to have 3 of the GT- FOUR decals made up.

IMGP2604.jpg

i'll put the 2 extras on the either side of the car etc to replace my current 4WD & TRD decals.

GaryST165.jpg

please let me know if this is an option and i'll send a few more dollars. >>>hint: i'm sure a few extra GT-Four decals would sell quite easily ;) ;) ;) or ebay? :lol:

cheers

Gary ST165

Gurr

I'll take a set of GT- FOUR

Is there anyway to get the ones that went on the Side skirt behind the door?

Thanks,

Brian.

TexasAlltrac

GarySt165 - Let me get a price on the GT-Four decals by themselves and get back to you. Nice job on the grill emblem. You should make a cast of it so you can mass produce them. I know I would buy one.

I am sure we could have the OEM side-skirt decals made as well, but I would need some measurements and photos to pass along to the artist in order to get a price quoted.

For anyone wanting to get in on the group buy for the rear spoiler decals, the price is $21 for shipping to the lower 48 states. Send $ to my paypal at GalbraithProducts @ yahoo.com (no spaces)

Todd