ST165 rear spoiler decal group buy opportunity

88st165

this is what i got on so far, i didnt want to rush so im going to do the other two tomarow...... shitty pics but it was at night...

DSCN2773edit.jpg

DSCN2772edit.jpg

btw i think they looks awsome... its pretty scary trying to put them on b/c if you mess up them you are shit out of luck till the next group buy... more pics tomarow...

TexasAlltrac

I am glad they are working out. Mine will not be going on for another few weeks yet, but it is great to see them on someone's car already.

TexasAlltrac

Align the decal strip on the car and tack it on with scotch tape. Then use a dry-erase marker to mark the edges of the paper the decal is on. Afterwards you can use those marks to line up the decal after you have pulled the covering from the sticky side.

That seems the best way to get them aligned as close to perfect as possible.

88st165

i have them installed but i havent taken any pics yet.... i will tomarow.... i love them, though i wish they were darker silver or maybe even black but im not complaining...

88st165

ok ok i finally got off my ass and took some pics.... not the best but you get the idea.....

the "gt-four" has lines going through it but in the pics it appears to be solid the the "toyota"...

CopyofS5000401.jpg

CopyofS5000402.jpg

CopyofS5000403.jpg

Gary ST165

Many thanks to Todd for organising the group buy.

I received my decals today 8). cheers for the refund on international P&P. :D

TexasAlltrac

Snyder":8fnslqxv said:
Is it possible to get these in black?

Thanks,

Chris

Ryan Krippendorf
Phone: 800-521-1884
ryan@vglargeformat.com

Contact him and see. In any case, this group buy is over. If you get some more people interested, I am sure he will give you the same deal he gave me, but you will need to set it up.

GT4times2

Too bad I missed this group buy. Im ready for the next possible one. I'll actually go for two sets when you guys start it.

97JZA80

Any interest in doing this again? I'd be in for 2 sets of the gt four version in silver.

Also wouldn't mind the door stickers either...

TexasAlltrac, do you know if your guy saved your file to cut the graphics? I dont mind setting up the group buy if you don't feel like it.

Shaggz00

I wouldn't mind getting in on it again as well. I ordered mine in silver last time and stupid me, my spoiler is silver :doh: So I need a set in white.