ST165 rear spoiler decal group buy opportunity

Gurr

I've sent payment.

And you (gary165) should make a mold and make more for the rest of us! I know I could use one.. (really I could just use a grill :p)

Gary ST165

my jdm 165 contact was kind enough to post me a rubbing of the decal.

i have annotated the measurements to ensure the reproduction is the correct size..

GT-FOURdecal001.jpg

TexasAlltrac

GaryST165, Throw an extra $8.00US and I can get an extra pair of "GT-Four"s. Thanks for the measurements.

I will be placing the order tomorrow guys!

Todd

Gary ST165

TexasAlltrac":1et299ww said:
GaryST165, Throw an extra $8.00US and I can get an extra pair of "GT-Four"s. Thanks for the measurements.

sent via PayPal 8)

Re: measurements.... i assume the letter size is similar to that of the USDM AllTrac decal? i think that it is likely that the above graphic may have distorted/ shrank due to age.

TexasAlltrac":1et299ww said:
I will be placing the order tomorrow guys!

cheers. :D

p.s. you mentioned " silver without the stripe effect" as the colour choice. my OEM are more of a bluey-gray??? :shrug: maybe they have faded or dirty. i'd prefer the reproductions NOT to be a chrome effect, but i trust your judgement dude.

Gary ST165

hi Rene,

>JAE is very unlikely :(
>> i get to pick up my re-bored block for forged rebuild tomorrow :D i'm not gonna rush it.... clean clean and more clean. measure tolerance clean, measure tolerance clean until im 300% happy, then assemble.

TexasAlltrac

The order is in!

6 sets plus 2 extra GT-Fours for our English friend.

These will be the OEM silver color that has slight reflectivity at night, just like the original decals.

6 days to produce, 5 days to ship to my address.

I have to fly out of town from the 10th through the 24th for job stuff, but will get these shipped out to you guys the day after I get back.

thanks all!

Shaggz00

I'm so excited! :D
Yeah, thanks a lot for doing this for us. Now I'm just curious, if we want to get more in the future, will they be readily available to buy, like one set at a time I mean. Or would we need to do another group buy?

TexasAlltrac

Shaggz00":9mm92y45 said:
I'm so excited! :D
Yeah, thanks a lot for doing this for us. Now I'm just curious, if we want to get more in the future, will they be readily available to buy, like one set at a time I mean. Or would we need to do another group buy?

Get five or more orders together. That should be easy enough to do. I may want an extra set at some point if I decide to paint the car.

TexasAlltrac

These have shipped.

3-4 business days from Monday for USA buyers.

10 business days for Gary in the UK. Gary, I owe you some shipping back as it ended up much less than expected.

TG

Shaggz00

I got mine!!

They look freakin sweet! Great job, Todd!

I haven't installed them yet because I'm going to wait until after the bodywork is complete, but I'm eager to see some pics of people who do.