Interest for a group buy of Pakfeifer front lip or bodykit?

Would you be interested in a group buy for the Pakfeifer lip or full body kit?

• I'm interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxygene

I was able to speak to Oscar again and he says he's receiving a shipment.

It looks like PG will be receiving his replacement lip soon. If it turns out to be the right one then hopefully his shipment will be of the correct lip and we can actually consider doing the group buy.

Toxygene

Hey PG, any word yet on when you'll receive that front lip? I can't wait to see if they got it right this time or if the whole endeavor will turn into a flop. :shrug:

pg

I wouldn't bother with it.

I still haven't got the correct piece and probably never will.

And i ordered it last september.

Toxygene

Hotrodhendrix":urityz2t said:
Toxygene":urityz2t said:
I was hoping we could convince a certian someone to make a replica at this point.

LOL. As long as he still makes me that other one. :p

Haha.. you should start your own thread to see how many people are interested... cause it's always good to give people more than one option. :D

Toxygene

No updates from anyone so I took the initiative.

TRC Tuning carries a replica of the Pakfiefer lip:

Wührer Karosseriestyling BodyKit Version 2 Toyota Celica T18

_wuehrer_t18_1.jpg

Frontschürzenansatz front under bumper spoiler
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18FSCH2

239,95€
Heckschürzenansatz rear under bumper spoiler
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18HSCH2
219,95€

Seitenschweller side skirts
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18SWLR2
309,95€

Heckspoiler Supra Style rear spoiler
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18HFL
474,95€

Frontspoilerschwert front under bumper spoiler blade
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18BLDE
174,95€

Die Wührer Produkte weißen eine gute Qualität und Verarbeitung auf. Die Lieferdauer der Produkte beträgt 1-2 Wochen wenn an Lager verfügbar. Ansonsten können Lieferfristen von 2-4 Wochen auftreten. Bitte beachten Sie die Lieferfristen bei Ihrer Bestellung! Dieser Bausatz wird ohne TÜV-Gutachten geliefert. Ein Materialgutachten basierend auf einer Vergleichsbescheinigung ist erhältlich!

The closest dealer I've found was in Canada:

Official TRC Main Agent Distributor for Canada

c/o Eric Belec
1355 Tellier Street, Laval, Quebec
Phone:450-667-3939
sales@onderground-design.com
http://www.onderground-design.com/home.html?lang=en

I've contacted them to see if they have the replica lip.

Toxygene

CMS-GT4":1a8hse8q said:
Any word? I want to see your car once you get the whole kit installed.

Believe me, I'm anxious as well.

I'll definitely have the pictures when it's all done.

It's a slow project.

CMS-GT4

I wish I collected the old wheel data they used to have on the savage site. It would go well in the wheel faq.

AWDios

Ok I've seen the TRC thing before, but lost my old favorites and never found it again. I love it with the blade under the lip as well.

Toxygene

I posted a message on that thread. Only problem is he is not showing pictures of his actual kit. He's only posting pictures from the Pakfeifer website.

Sounds a little shady to me....

bigdudepaul

quote="Toxygene"]I posted a message on that thread. Only problem is he is not showing pictures of his actual kit. He's only posting pictures from the Pakfeifer website.

Sounds a little shady to me....[/quote]

Nothing shady going on at all my friends! :)

My idiot of a girlfriend dropped my camera and broke it, so I am unable to post any pics of the actual kit. It's also very difficult to vizualise how it would look on the motor, so hence the website pics.

But I am in the same boat as you, the front lip is not exactly the same as the one in the pics! :cry: I bought the kit from another member on the GT4OC and it was only when I got it home that I discovered it was different. It will still fit the CS bumper but as you know some work is required to get it looking right :roll:

I have also just seen your post about the TRC tuning copy. If you PM me the details of their european outfit, I will contact them and see if they can supply me with some front lips. WE could then set up a GB if they can and I would be happy to co-ordinate it from my end being closer an all! :wink:

Then hopefully we will get our fours looking even more like sex on wheels! :D

Cheers

Paul 8)