Interest for a group buy of Pakfeifer front lip or bodykit?

Would you be interested in a group buy for the Pakfeifer lip or full body kit?

• I'm interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxygene

So since a few people pm'ed me about the Pakfeifer lip I decided to see how many people would actually want to see about trying to put together a group buy for the lip and or some or all of the whole kit.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Canadian Pakfeifer office about my own lip so this is just to see if there would even be enough people to even look into doing a whole group buy for it or not.

Front spoiler 2.0 l
0440TATOCE901/A

toyota_celica_t18_weis_f.jpg

YerRandO

I tried to contact a Canadian Pakfeifer dealer months ago and never got a responce to any emails. I hope you have better luck

Droptop93

I'm in as long as it will work with the AT bumper that's what I have on my vert is the stock AT bumper also interested in the one you (toxygene) have PM me on ctech

Toxygene

I was able to get ahold of the Canadian Pakfeifer guy by phone. I'm waiting on him to give me a call back to give me a price for the Carlos Sainz front bumper lip.

I know another member here that was able to get in touch with him recently as well. I used the phone number off of the German Pakfeifer site.

My biggest concern right now is that another board member on here received the wrong lip like my relatives in Hungary did. So before he ships anything to me I might ask him to take pictures of the lip before hand.

I'll keep you guys posted.

I would def be interested even though I dont have the RC front yet. I would be willing to put my turbo setup on hold if needed because honestly that can wait, but finding styling parts for our cars that actually look good are rare.

CMS-GT4

I mentioned this to the celicatech people. There may be more interest depending on price. They also want to know how the lip mounts.

Toxygene

concealer404":25xfhkuj said:
Silly question maybe...

Will this work with us narrowbody people that have the CS bumper?

It should work. It seems that it's more dependant on the bumper than the type of fenders you have on the car.

As for how this lip mounts, I'm pretty sure your going to need a body/paint shop to attach the lip to the bumper. I had received a small baggy with what looked like some adhesive and what were probably screws to use to attach it.

AWDios

I also used to see a splitter that hooked up to it that I'd like. I believe the Canadian shop is in Vancouver or near there as well? I could possibly drive up and take a look at it before hand too.

Anyways, put me down for interested in the whole kit.

pg

Yeah unfortunatly people who actualy make the lip are too retarded to figure out which is the right lip for the CS bumper.
Their version of CS lip is actualy a perfect fitment for a 90 celica gt.
I think you will be lucky to get the right product from them...
I know, because i just got that completly wrong lip which is way too short for the cs bumper, even though i was very specific on what style of bumper i had.
Now im having a hell of a time trying to get it replaced...what kind of excuse is: "well if i get you a replacement chances are it may be the wrong one again"
Yeah I'm pretty dissapointed. I just dont want you guys to order 10 or whatver lips and get all 10 wrong ones. Wouldnt that be something.

Toxygene

AWDios":3tee8pa9 said:
I also used to see a splitter that hooked up to it that I'd like. I believe the Canadian shop is in Vancouver or near there as well? I could possibly drive up and take a look at it before hand too.

Anyways, put me down for interested in the whole kit.

Distributor in canada:

pakfeifer tuning canada:

Oscar Devesa

468 Euclid Avenue

Toronto, Ontario

M6G 2S9

CANADA

phone: 001-416-899-5909

fax: 001-416-921-0040

oscardevesa@gmail.com

CANADA:

www.pakfeifercanada.com
U.S.A:

www.pakfeifertuning.com

The phone number works. The E-mail address is what he gave me over the phone. You might want to call him up and see where his shop is located and help us all out at the same time. I sent him pictures of my front bumper and included the ones off of the Pakfeifer site in Germany which has the correct lip on the same bumper that I do. If you could straighten him out on which lip is for which bumper then maybe we could make everyone happy. Perhaps, we could even have you pick them up locally at the shop to make sure they are the right ones and then pay you separately for the shipping. Just to make sure everyone get's what they are paying for.

By the way PG. I have two people interested in the front lip that I currently have for the 90's ST/GT/GT-S bumper so maybe instead of trying to modify it to work, you could sell it to whoever doesn't end up getting mine on Celicatech and get the right one instead.

hey guys, I'm in Vancouver. Do you know who the dealer is? I can check it out and if they have one in stock get them to test fit it. I'm just getting into the body kit research of the RC and saw this thread. I'd be interested in getting one of these too. I don't think there are too many nice lips out there for our car.

let me know which dealer it is and i'll make a trip down.

Toxygene

5thgenbliss":23g3yaak said:
hey guys, I'm in Vancouver. Do you know who the dealer is? I can check it out and if they have one in stock get them to test fit it. I'm just getting into the body kit research of the RC and saw this thread. I'd be interested in getting one of these too. I don't think there are too many nice lips out there for our car.

let me know which dealer it is and i'll make a trip down.

/\
|
Check my previous post for the address.

pg

They won't have one in stock.
They get them oredered from pakfifer canada who in turn orders them from europe. But only if someone actualy buys it.

suzq044

.. only thing i hate about 'group buys' - is that.. then your car isn't unique.. cause everybody will have the same kit.. :lol: -- I'm still messing with my photoshop to see what I can do with my own, if/when I get it. [hopefully soon] :doh:

AWDios

Yeah I Thought when I'd looked before it was in Vancouver, maybe I'm wrong. Anyways I can't seem to use the pakfaifer site right now anyways.