Interest for a group buy of Pakfeifer front lip or bodykit?

Would you be interested in a group buy for the Pakfeifer lip or full body kit?

• I'm interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Overtriped

I just emailed them again to Clarify all these questions that we have.
I asked-
how many units fit in the box mentioned?
What is the price per unit after the 10% in USD(not including shipping/duty)
I believe this lip is made from fiberglass, which I'm not thrilled about.
I was thinking of using it as a mold for a CF one. Never used cf but I did do a lot of glass work with roven woven which is very similar. CF would be the obvious choice especially for those with the CFCS hood. As long as your not slammed- I believe cf and fiberglass have low sheer strength so If you hit hard it once it will explode/crack/puncture.

michicop

Correct, the lip is FRP.
If you are still interested I contact them this week and check the shipping prices and the possible discount.

Overtriped

These front lips are Roughly about $300 shipped. Give or take. I've decided that its really not work the money for me. If you guys want to move forward with this they seemed happy to sell these. Go to the Pakfeifer Website and look at the price. I cant remember how many they said but once you order a certain number of these they will chop 20% off the order. There email is on the page, and they got back to me within a couple of days. Good luck.

Sneaky184

I'm interested and ready to pay but I'm based in Australia. I don't mind paying extra if someone is willing to ship it over for me. Can someone PM me the details for the company/distributor or who is organising this?

brophats

Hey everyone, sorry about the radio silence. I've been dealing with a bunch of stuff and needed to clean my garage to get the lip. I have it all packed up at work ready to ship.