Interest for a group buy of Pakfeifer front lip or bodykit?

Would you be interested in a group buy for the Pakfeifer lip or full body kit?

• I'm interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pg

So I now have 2 pakfifer lips...they sent me an extra one for "inconviniece". I'm gonna have to see if a shop can mod it to make it fit cs bumper. In worst case i still will have a spare one!

gt4tified

What about just the two small lip pieces on the sides of the front bumper like what The Shuttle has? BTW, anyone knows how to contact the owner of that GT FOUR?

YerRandO

gt4tified":czs8oruv said:
What about just the two small lip pieces on the sides of the front bumper like what The Shuttle has? BTW, anyone knows how to contact the owner of that GT FOUR?

are you sure your thinking of the shuttle and not skewer

gt4tified

Sorry, they aren't the same car??? I was under the impression that it was the same GT-FOUR RC. I'm only trying to recall from memory...I didn't go back to the pics/thread.

timmey

I am pretty interested in this lip! Wow. I have a RC bumper and if anyone manages to get it on one, I am really interested in pictures, and how much work it was!

I don't like the lack of smoothing on the pic on the first post. If I get a lip I want it to look like it is supposed to be there, not glued on so-to-speak.

I live in Canada so shipping sounds scary to me.

Toxygene

timmey":x53m79nq said:
I am pretty interested in this lip! Wow. I have a RC bumper and if anyone manages to get it on one, I am really interested in pictures, and how much work it was!

I don't like the lack of smoothing on the pic on the first post. If I get a lip I want it to look like it is supposed to be there, not glued on so-to-speak.

I live in Canada so shipping sounds scary to me.

If you got in contact with the guys I found listed below that carry the replica lip and the rest of the body kit, you might be able to verify that this replica lip is indeed the one they show in their yellow GT-Four picture. This would be the way to start a group buy once we can verify this. This verification is the only thing holding us back from doing the group buy or even having someone duplicate the lip.

Toxygene":x53m79nq said:
TRC Tuning carries a replica of the Pakfiefer lip:

Wührer Karosseriestyling BodyKit Version 2 Toyota Celica T18

_wuehrer_t18_1.jpg

Frontschürzenansatz front under bumper spoiler
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18FSCH2

239,95€
Heckschürzenansatz rear under bumper spoiler
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18HSCH2
219,95€

Seitenschweller side skirts
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18SWLR2
309,95€

Heckspoiler Supra Style rear spoiler
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18HFL
474,95€

Frontspoilerschwert front under bumper spoiler blade
Artikelnummer: 033WHUERT18BLDE
174,95€

Die Wührer Produkte weißen eine gute Qualität und Verarbeitung auf. Die Lieferdauer der Produkte beträgt 1-2 Wochen wenn an Lager verfügbar. Ansonsten können Lieferfristen von 2-4 Wochen auftreten. Bitte beachten Sie die Lieferfristen bei Ihrer Bestellung! Dieser Bausatz wird ohne TÜV-Gutachten geliefert. Ein Materialgutachten basierend auf einer Vergleichsbescheinigung ist erhältlich!

The closest dealer I've found was in Canada:

Official TRC Main Agent Distributor for Canada

c/o Eric Belec
1355 Tellier Street, Laval, Quebec
Phone:450-667-3939
sales@onderground-design.com
http://www.onderground-design.com/home.html?lang=en

timmey

Ah...the Frenchies! They are out in Quebec which is the other side of the country.

Anyone that lives in Ontrario/Toronto area, or Quebec itself (I think I saw a member), they will have much better luck.

PS: Has anyone ever noticed that every site for body kit makers is utterly useless, or is under construction? Is that like a trade secret or something?

Toxygene

ooh good news.

I picked up a Urethane C-ONE replica lip from a guy who makes them for the 00-05 Celica and I asked him if he could replicate the Pakfiefer lip in Urethane. He said that there is a possibility that with the current lip I have and with the pictures of the one for the Carlos Sainz bumper that they may be able to do it.

So I'd like to ask everyone to post as many pictures of the Pakfiefer lip on the CS bumper as possible so I can give them a good number of pictures from all sides.

Hotrodhendrix

I also have a buddy that owns a shop near me that does alot of this kinda thing for the 3kgt guys. Maybe he can do something for us. I will give him a call but I may make a few changes to the lip.

Toxygene

Hotrodhendrix":3fgkghwt said:
I also have a buddy that owns a shop near me that does alot of this kinda thing for the 3kgt guys. Maybe he can do something for us. I will give him a call but I may make a few changes to the lip.

What changes would you make?

Hotrodhendrix

Not sure yet to be honest. I got some foam stuff to play with and try a few different designs. That lip looks a bit plain to me and needs a bit more spice.

Hotrodhendrix

Ok I got an answer from him. He said he does not do urethane so it would have to be fiber glass. If he had one to make a mold from he could have it done in about 2 weeks. Other wise we can build something very similar to it using my CS bumper or my old stock alltrac bumper I still have sitting around.

Post up good pics and I will start working with him on this. He may do a few different types so we can actually have options! :shock:

Im thinking something very similar to the first lip posted, maybe something with a bit more style, and a two peace like a few of us have. I will keep everyone updated on the progress.

Anyone have one we can make a mold from?

concealer404

^+1, but probably no longer interested for myself. There's already a source or two to get the front lip, and i'm willing to take my chances with that if i decide i still want it.

Probably just end up making my own splitter/diffuser at this point.

CMS-GT4

I am still likely just going to make my own lip. Right now the one that has my interest in on the gts in the body kit thread.