How much would you pay for an rc bumber, hood, tranny?

A

Anonymous

I am getting a st185 rc clip, that I am using it on a swap for my 6th gen celica. I wont need anything but the engine and wiring harness. I wanting to see just about how much i could get out of the hood, bumper and tranny?

Thanks, Ross

CMS-GT4

I would not expect more then 200-250 for a RC bumper since it is used. And that is if it is in perfect condition. The gearbox is worth around 400usd depending on milage. If it has more then 40k then it would go down to around 300-350. You may want to post pics, and more details.

A

Anonymous

Hey sorry i havent got back to you guys, the car hasnt even been cut yet. I am getting it the first week of jan, i just wanted too see how much i could get out of the stuff I wasnt going to use. Here is a picture of the car.
my email is Rsos1@aol.com Throw me some offers if you guys are interested. I live in Decatur IL.

rossst.jpg

gt_turbo

it may look like that rite now, but the offers all depend on how it survives the shipping process. not to mention you should make sure they keep the hood and bumper. as some importers just ditch the fenders, hood, and bumper alltogther

A

Anonymous

Yeah i realize it depends on the condition when it gets here, I will post pictures when it gets here for the people who are interested. I am getting the fenders hood bumper ect. He is even going to give me the rear differential and drive shaft if I want it. I wouldnt have posted this if I wasnt getting the stuff.

A

Anonymous

If no one has spoken for the rear diff I would be interested and if the hood shows up in good shape and no one else has spoken for it I would be interested in it and you would not have to ship it as I would come get the items and if the price was right on the gearbox I would probably buy it too.

~John Stewart
'90 ST185
Indianapolis