Front Lip design ideas

yea i wasnt thinkin of that gas tank variable.... it is kinda an eyesore... hmmm back to the drawing board haha. dude that top secret front is sexy as hell! but i know i wouldnt wanna spend the money on it haha

CMS-GT4

Well, if they could make it cheap enough. I photoshopped it from a EREBUNI shogun kit and the supra top secret kit.

On another note, I think the only way any kit will look good is if the kitter is sporting the flushness. Tucked wheels make the kits look meh.

After finding other pics with that old eubani design, I have a feeling that that was just a good picture. Those skirts and rear don't look so great on most of the cars I found it on.

Is are the 20x rear splitters. So you can see what I mean.
yasichi-san3.jpg

:notworthy: ok now i see. thats ALOT cleaner looking. and btw im not gonna lie to ya u rock at fotoshop.... thought it was real!! :oops: im gullible i guess cuz now that i think about it, a celica front end that nice would be all over if it was produced i would think

Sneaky184

CMS-GT4":1zeypj3t said:
Well, if they could make it cheap enough. I photoshopped it from a EREBUNI shogun kit and the supra top secret kit.

On another note, I think the only way any kit will look good is if the kitter is sporting the flushness. Tucked wheels make the kits look meh.

After finding other pics with that old eubani design, I have a feeling that that was just a good picture. Those skirts and rear don't look so great on most of the cars I found it on.

Is are the 20x rear splitters. So you can see what I mean.
yasichi-san3.jpg
I like the clear taillights... where can ya get those??

alltracst185

those are stock tail lights, they used some sort of solution to accomplish the clear part. i think they sell the stuff to do it somewhere. google it :D

CMS-GT4

Are you sure? I don't think it is possible to remove the color from a solid piece of plastic. There used to be st18x tails that sold a while ago but were very expensive.

alltracst185

if they were after market ones i think they would be completely clear where there is color. they look stock to me otherwise. the honda guys used to clear out they're tail lights all the time around here. the inside of the stock tail lights have like a color film. :shrug:

Meurz

They are aftermarket ones. Takakaira used to have them but their new website is epic fail, can't find them.. :shrug: