Bras and Nightgowns

And ya'll thought it had to do with womens lingerie....

Any good suggestions on car covers? And anyone got pics of their 185 with a bra? I'm trying to protect my baby, shes rare.

stevo

WarTowels

There is a mildly rare celica car cover for the 185.

Tough to find, I forget the company that makes it.

Good fit, and says Celica on the front.

-Towels

Simba

If you want to protect it, you don't want one of those horrible vinyl things. Get some clearbra film applied to the high wear areas and you're set.

___Scott___

My experience with car covers was that wind blows dust up under the cover and whips the cover around on the dust. Basically doing your paint no good. Also, while the fabric (Evolution III if I remember right) was water-proof and breathable, it still allowed water to seep through the stitching so there would be water trapped under the cover.

The only up-side to a car cover I could see was that it did keep leaves, cat tracks and bird sh!t off the car.

___Scott___

alltracst185":1ckgh1f2 said:
and the horrible sun rays that destroy the paint :shoots:
I'm not sure which is worse, the sun or water trapped between the cover and the paint. My Camaro was covered through its non-garaged years and it suffered paint damage the same as if it had been exposed to the sun.

WarTowels

The best solution I've found, and i've used car covers before.

Is a real garage. =)

Second best is those errect-able garages.
Copy%20(2)%20of%20Copy%20of%20Buildi1.jpg

Then second best, at least for me- was easily a car cover.

My alltrac was beat up this summer with a car cover, and my GT which was parked only feet away was DESTROYED. It needs a new paint job because of all the sap, dirt, dust, and crap that got on the paint.

-Towels

The $100 evolution 3/4 whatever let water/dirt thru as stated
I have a California Car Cover - Superweave for my MR2 turbo.
It fits great (they ask question about car setup so they get it to fit).
It doesnt blow off and its waterproof (so far) and its washable.

It is expensive though ($300) but its worth it :)