GT Four decals

Flying Bajan

Hi All,

I'm trying to determine what are the part numbers for the "GT Four twin entry turbo all wheel drive " decals that go on the side of the ST 185.

As far as I am aware, they come in light and dark grey and the two colours have different part numbers. I'm most interested inthe lighter grey ones.

Anyone care to clarify this for me ?

Cheers,
Martin.

Flying Bajan

Roger that, those are the ones I may want for my car, but I may also go with the RC vesions, alos, I want to make sure that I get the lighter grey and not the dark grey ones, which ever design I choose ultimately.

The part numbers I have thus far for the various side decals are:

75097-20010-13
75099-20010-13
75097-20040-10
75099-20040-10

Can someone please tell me which part numbers match up to which decals ???

Cheers,
Martin.

Toyota_Todd

75098 STRIPE SET, BODY, OUTSIDE
75097-20040-10 ST185..GT4RC; RH, DARK GRAY-SILVER, 3E5 , 040

75097-20040-15 ST185..GT4RC; SILVER-DARK GRAY, 182 , 202, RH

75099-20040-10 ST185..GT4RC; LH, DARK GRAY-SILVER, 3E5 , 040

75099-20040-15 ST185..GT4RC; SILVER-DARK GRAY, 182 , 202, LH

Got this off of Toyodiy.com

Match your paint code to the correct part numbet :D

mike325ci

are the -13, -10, -15 numbers at the end variations based on color? are they the only 3 color choices? what's -10?

Gary ST165

parts025.jpg

-10 is a silver (inside) font & dark grey (outline) decal colour for RC with 3E5 (red) or 040 (white) paint work
-15 is a dark grey (inside) font & silver (outline) decal colour for RC with 182 (grey) or 202 (black) paint work

CE90.png

sheikhas

Sorry, but i think 75$ - terrible price for few decals ... + shipping :doh:
I make it for me ~ for everything, cheaper than the x2.
Is not genuine, but I like :

GT4RC

sheikhas":29ea3itm said:
Sorry, but i think 75$ - terrible price for few decals ... + shipping :doh:
I make it for me ~ for everything, cheaper than the x2.
Is not genuine, but I like :

I like the carlos sainz signature sticker

sheikhas

Flying Bajan":15nlsdly said:
If you are happy with that, then fine, but on my car, it's original or nothing.
and original boost setup, suspension, wheels... etc. no any performance or handling mods, because :p original or nothing!

underscore

A bit of a bump, I need the side decals for once I get repainted. I assume they're still available, but where can I order them?

Also, did the RC come with that little blurb about the turbo and AWD on the side? I love the look of it but I don't think that was on the RC as the trubo is supposed to be steel not ceramic? :shrug:

DudeMan

www.1sttoyotaparts.com

Its a Toyota dealership in the states, much cheaper.

Trust me, I work at a dealership and I still order from the states.. Just placed an order a few minutes ago actually.

Those stickers were probably for the CS, or Carlos Sainz edition. There were three different collectors models; RC, Carlos Sainz and Group A.

Can't remember which ones were sold to which regions.. I think RC was sold in Japan, Carlos Sainz in Europe and Group A in Australia but I could be wrong.

underscore

I already tried putting the numbers into 1st Toyota Parts and Lithia Toyota but it doesn't give me any results

DudeMan

I don't think they do, which is why underscore is having a hard time with the part numbers..

Honestly man it might be easiest to just have some made locally.

underscore

Damn, I really wanted the exact OEM ones. Hotrodhendrix I may have to take you up on that, I may as well get two sets in the colours meant for a black car if possible.