Interest in CS Hood in Carbon Fiber

Smaay

I live in Palmdale CA and Fiber Images is here in town...I havent talked to them yet, but i plan on taking them the CS hood and finding out how much to make in Carbon Fiber...I might be able to get a good price if there is a large order for these...

So here is the feelers. is anyone interested in this? also is there a 5th gen celica site i can hit up also?

AWDios

Just like every other time this has been brought up. You'll have interest if the product doesn't suck, like the last ones that were made. Have them do exact dimensions, and have all the vents and what not, seprarate pieces, instead of just one big piece with the vents molded in.

If it looks right, I'll buy one, but because of what we've already seen happen, I won't commit money to it until there is a prototype.

b00staholic

So do you have an actual CS hood in your possession?

I'd only be interested in the hood was made from a mold of an actual CS hood, not something they eyeballed from looking at pictures of CS hoods.

rightrac

i am with AWDios on this. i am going to be in the market for a new hood somewhat soon and right now i am looking at getting an oem cs hood as i have heard bad things about the current cf versions. if its made right, light and has a semi decent price tag i am down.

illGT4

seems chris corsello (gt4_v2 list) has a CF CS hood on this highly modified ST185 that is for sale.

I will ask him for some info on it.