ST165 Rear Spoiler Decals and JDM Door Decals

86turboswap

ChrisD":2qou4xxm said:
FYI, here are what my replica decals look like installed

jdm_door.jpg

jdm_FR.jpg

jdm_RR.jpg

jdm_hatch.jpg

Yea, those decals are definitely not accurate. The rear decals on that car look like poop. Hope I didn't offend anybody. But my set will look perfect or I'll scrap the whole idea.

89celicagt

I'd be happy to make a set for you if you like. I have to revise the rear set though as GT-FOUR and TOYOTA has indeed a vignette fill not outlined or solid. In addition that, there's another decal on the high mount brake light that needs to be re-created as well to make the set complete.
If you're interested, let me know.
-Kevin

Gary ST165

89celicagt":2ufa8g93 said:
In addition that, there's another decal on the high mount brake light that needs to be re-created as well to make the set complete.
-Kevin

I'm interested to know more about the high mount brake light decal , namely because my ST165 doesn't have a high mount brake light or decal.

have you got a pic please?

89celicagt

Gary ST165":k712kkcg said:
89celicagt":k712kkcg said:
In addition that, there's another decal on the high mount brake light that needs to be re-created as well to make the set complete.
-Kevin
I'm interested to know more about the high mount brake light decal , namely because my ST165 doesn't have a high mount brake light or decal.
have you got a pic please?
No one that I know has seen it in person, but it exists in the EPC catalog as "Twin Cam Turbo"
I'm basing my research and artwork on the EPC version I have installed as well as any and all photo references that I have or become available.
-Kevin
st165jspec.jpg

89celicagt

No problem.
I should have complete sets available soon for ALL 86-89 celicas. I'd say I'm @ 75% completion across the board.
-Kevin

97JZA80

89celicagt":3dualtm2 said:
No problem.
I should have complete sets available soon for ALL 86-89 celicas. I'd say I'm @ 75% completion across the board.
-Kevin

Kevin, post up pix when you have some. Im sure there are many of us who will be very interested in what you have. Seeing the quality of the stuff you had at our last meet Im sure these will be great as well and meet the needs of most.

89celicagt

Here's where I'm @: USDM, CDM 4th gen all-trac is completed. The EDM/JDM sides are done, rear EDM/JDM needs the vignette in the art and the high mount brake light item needs to be cut/proofed. All thing considered, the project is coming along nicely. More actual vinyl photos will follow when completed. Missing a photo of the rear toyota part, but it's the same quality and vignette as the other items.
-Kevin
p6020090a.jpg

celicasample96.jpg

p509005501y.jpg

89celicagt

darthripley":37ygvc2n said:
those look nice, good job on getting the font correct.
Thanks! The plotter quality is excellent as well. Both my GT-S and GT have the new graphics on them now, it really really adds a nice subtle touch to them.
88st165":37ygvc2n said:
+1
When can I buy the side decals?
Thanks, I'll shoot you a PM on here with the info.

alternate.eago

I ordered a set. They look amazing, quality is great! Sadly I haven't put them on the car yet, as I've had other priorities...

Right now my set is sitting in storage, with all the rest of the parts waiting to on the car....

88st165

I also ordered a side decal set but I have not had a chance to apply them yet either. Waiting till it warms up again.