ST165 Rear Spoiler Decals and JDM Door Decals

ChrisD

thanks for the slack jeremy. you are right, was crazy busy getting ready for the Ogopogo. Back now tho.

Do you have any sense of the price range that these might end up costing?

Will get on to those pics asap.

86turboswap

Well I don't want to deter or get people excited about a price. If I'm not sure. But I will tell you that they sell a entire Trans Am Firebird Decal set for $289 That's with the big bird on the hood and all the decals.

They told me it'd be around $80 for the whole set, possibly less. But that came out of Justin's mouth and not the owner.

So it will likely cost a little less than the dealer.

86turboswap

Chris do you have a stencil for that GT-FOUR Logo yet?

Also for the door decals do you think you could get a roll of masking paper and lay it down over your door decals and stencil it with a pencil?

BoNkErZz

Are you going to do the TOYOTA part to????

10019780668.jpg

Redrkt01

So I got an email from Chris and it sounded like he was unaware of any assisstance he needed to give. He is on holiday and won't be returning for a while. So what now?

86turboswap

I will wait until I have the door decals, or a stencil of the door decals because the whole point of this is to make exact replicas not cheap ebay vinyl. I don't want to proceed with just pictures and have the proportions off. This will be exact concourse quality replicas.

Redrkt01

Good news: I found a source of the GT-Four lower door decal in a far away place. I am puchasing a set today!

Redrkt01

That's what I thought......

Chris, where did you end up getting your side gt-four decals from? are those OEM or reproductions? If they are reproductions are they the correct font and type? I was comparing the letter U in your pics to some other gt-four side decals that I've seen and the apex at the bottom of the letter doesn't seem as pronounced from one copy to the other. So I'm trying to figure out what is right and what is wrong. Any ideas?