$10 lip from home depot

Landon

okay its not perfect, but it looks alright. what you guys think?

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

c
IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

bloodMoney

I think that it would look better if you could get it to run flush around the bottom. The crinkles make it "look like 10 bux" :lol:

~bloodMoney

Landon

oh shut up guys, i know but it was fun. we really need to get someone to make a good front lip and rear defuser for us. i think its really needed and its hard to find, am i right?

Landon

bloodMoney":2xposuse said:
I think that it would look better if you could get it to run flush around the bottom. The crinkles make it "look like 10 bux" :lol:

~bloodMoney

yeah i know, i think i will work with it somemore to get it smoother all around. its really rough basic set up right now. but, there is a guy who did something similar in the body kit thread and it looks good. so kinda shooting for that. we'll see.

FGFennec

I had a friend do that with his Eclipse, i think he used somethign a bit thicker, it didnt look so wrinkled, but its a good cheap idea.

Also....are...your brakes smoking?...lol

Landon

haha, yeah dan's got it. it was like at ten pm and really cold. and apparently i have a pretty extreme exhaust leak. nothin was coming out the back. is this effecting my preformance badly now?