Thinking about buying these rims...need info.

So this guy has a set of these Enkei's for sale and they are in great shape. The tires are 225/45ZR17 with about 70% tread. All I know about the wheels is that they are 17" and are universal 5-lugs. I've tried searching online for more info about the wheels, offsets that they come in, weight, etc, but all I can find is that they are "Enkei Racing Wheels."

Does anyone know anything about these, and if they are a good fit on 5th gens?

enkeis.jpg

YerRandO

enkei rsf-2 17x7 the only offset I could find was 40, no clue if it was offered in any other width or offset combo

^ Thank you! That's what I was looking for. I emailed him earlier about the offset, but he didn't seem to understand lol. Still debating on how they will look...

lumbercis

The most important bit of info is whether these are 5x100 bolt pattern. If not they won't fit at all. If he doesn't know what you mean ask him the last car these were mounted on.

Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead putting 40 offset wheels (or 7" wide wheels for that matter) on an alltrac, but to each their own.

J.

jonnyboygt4

magnum":1dduioxo said:
they came in 5x100 and 5x114.3. On an All-trac they will look sunk in like the factory wheels.

nothing a set of wheel spacers cant take care of...ive got +48 offset on my car flushed out with spacers...

Very true, but I'd rather go with a wheel with a better fitting offset to avoid an 1"+ thick spacer. I know its not a big deal, but just my preference :)