What are ST185 JDM Corners and Clear Bumper lenses worth?

ALLensTRAC

I just checked with the local dealer I get my parts through. So 93cc 1sttoyotaparts list them as good numbers and can be ordered through them? I hope so cuz rhdjapan wants too much coin for them ugh.

ALLensTRAC

I just ordered the vented tails from rhdjapan but I had read somewhere they were discontinued. We'll see if they show up lol. I think I paid 42.00 from them.

93cc

ALLensTRAC":26fxn0x2 said:
I just checked with the local dealer I get my parts through. So 93cc 1sttoyotaparts list them as good numbers and can be ordered through them? I hope so cuz rhdjapan wants too much coin for them ugh.

Seemed to... When I searched for the part it came up with the part number and price and allowed me to add it to my cart

dragstang86

93cc":3ufvvauo said:
ALLensTRAC":3ufvvauo said:

Seemed to... When I searched for the part it came up with the part number and price and allowed me to add it to my cart

What are you searching for? I can never find them on there. The corners or the tail light vents for that matter.

tubasteve

concealer404":3t1edkyw said:
tubasteve":3t1edkyw said:
How ever, is not a good Toyota USA number (just called)

Depends on the dealership, but back in 2010 people were starting to report that the US dealers couldn't get them anymore as a rule.

i dont really agree, i can order rc/cs hood bumper, and other jdm only from toyota here in temecula, ca....i also called for the same parts, and the cs corners in 08/09 when i was doing up my red car, now i need the part numbers again for my black, got the cs bumper here about 2 months ago. im really close with the gm here in town and the parts mangers and staff love me.

-jr

93cc

dragstang86":2cv41kfr said:
93cc":2cv41kfr said:
ALLensTRAC":2cv41kfr said:

What are you searching for? I can never find them on there. The corners or the tail light vents for that matter.

Clear corners

XLarge

All Euro spec T18 Celicas had this clear position lights and the vented inlets in the tail lights. Maybe worth to look for this parts in Europe ? You´ll even don´t have to search for CS parts as the narrow body 1,6 liter ( AT160 ) and 2,0 liter ( ST182 ) have the same parts as the wide body ST185. The biggest different is that the vented inlets are no position lights.

If You´ll prefer to get new parts from Your local dealer here the part numbers for the EU spec clear corners:

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_1990_T ... _8104.html

and for the taillight vents:

pre facelift: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_1990_T ... _6102.html

post facelift: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_1993_T ... _6102.html

underscore

If this is true we need someone in Europe to go hit up the wreckers for us! I have a friend in the UK who is coming back relatively soon so she could bring back a few sets if I ask her nicely.

XLarge

It is true. I choosed used ST182 parts to rebuild my CS last year as they are much cheaper and way more easy to find.

CMS-GT4

93cc":feqxbjm4 said:
and from 1stToyotaParts.com
AMP ASSY CLEARANCE [Part# 8161020391]
Quantity:
Toyota
List Price:$46.40
Your Price:$33.48

Did anyone get them from here? I assume that is price, each. I want to get an extra set for the just in case.

fussellbug

ordered the pair of clear corners from 1stToyota on June 19th and they arrived today, June 22nd.

81610-20391 $33.48
81620-20391 $33.48
plus $9.95 shipping

That's less than $80 for the pair of new lights. Much better than the $200 on RHDjapan!

CMS-GT4

Thanks. I found a place with them for $85 a set. But since I need other toyota bits anyhow, this would be even cheaper.

I have begun parts hoarding, so I want an extra set.