Can you still buy RC Bumpers?

erice47

Is it possible to get a cs bumper from gt4.eu? i thought it said no shipping to USA. Anywhere else i can find one? thanks.

anothergt4

Sorry it took so long here are some pics of the one I have, let me know if any other pics are needed, he also does 165 and 185 fenders too so if you got with st162.net and maybe celicatech and linked to a group buy here I bet you could make an order big enough to make it worth someone's time.

msanders2

Emails the GT4RACING guy yesterday about a group buy. I'm waiting for a responce. I'll post on here as soon as I hear back.

Spectra1

Thought I would mention that gt4oc in england makes replica RC bumpers, hoods, and a bunch of other really cool parts like the rally mirrors and a fiberglass hatch. They also have a exact copy of the tte cold air box. Might be worth looking into them as well.

anothergt4

Anyone know how I could go about getting fiberglass ones made out of a mold from mine, I'd be willing to do this if it happened within the next four months, I think I could do that as long as I didn't make money off of this but I'd still like to get something in writing from the gt4racing guy.