Anyone know what wheels these are?

Why are all the rims that look awesome on the 185 discontinued? There are these, cmsgt4s rims, trumanpriests rims, everything I want seem to be discontinued.

CMS-GT4

Rpf01?
Rp01 is a skinny 5 spoke
Rpf1 is a split 6 spoke (like csalltrac's)

I wanted to get the rpf1 in 17x9 +35 in bronze or sbc.

msanders2

Well, I was going to go with silver.....until you posted the gunmetal ones. And I didn't know they were made in a 17x9 +35?? Will that fit without fender modifications? I really don't want to roll my fenders

Eta: you should photoshop your car with the bronze and gunmetal, so we will have an idea of what our cars would look like.

I'm not computer savvy. I only use my iPhone 4, last time I had a computer I used it was running windows 2000 ha so I'm a little behind on computer tech.

As far as I know the front fits, will take a 20 mm spacer and I don't think you will have to roll your fenders, not 100% sure tho.

Thanks to the triplets; brz, frs, and gt86 were finally getting some better wheel fitment.
image_zps367dfe01.jpg

Feel free to photoshop away!

Sadly it doesn't look like this anymore :/
Was repainted by po and it hailed and started chipping the clear coat, guess he didn't prep the undercoat well. Now it has clear coat missing all over the place. Hopefully will be getting it repainted at a local shop here that I have heard some good things about. Will be keeping the same color just getting every little dent and blemish fixed so it looks new again.

msanders2

What! Mine still has factory paint and it's in really good condition, but I does have a little hail damage on the roof. I will be getting it re painted eventually, but I'm kinda wary because I've seen people pay $2000 or more and have terrible looking paint jobs. So I don't want anyone to ruin my alltrac by doing a shitty job.