ST165 Front lip/splitter and wing

5speedGT4

Well ive always wanted a couple small things on my car... Im wondering if there was a lip of some sort and possibly a splitter to go on the stock front bumper. Also how about some sort of wing upgrade thats stock like.... i think with the right front lip and an extended length version of the stock 165, the car would look awesome and still retain a stock like look.

Any ideas?

Ervin_S

Here are some:
spoilers.jpg

toyota_celica_spoiler.jpg

toyota_carina_spoiler.jpg

toyota_avensis_spoilers_des.gif

20408.gif

bmw_E46_4dr_flat_apoiler_s0315.JPG

bmw_e36_compact_spoiler.jpg

bmw_S5_E39_spoiler_98_30554.jpg

nissan_primera_spoiler_5dr97.jpg

5speedGT4

you must not have read my post at all... those have no relavancy to my post at all... sure they're wings, but no what i want, just modifying my stock one....

MORE IMPORTANTLY IS THE SPLITTER/LIP... I'D LOVE ONE TOO.
EXTREME DIMENSIONS HAS GENERIC SPLITTERS, BUT THEY ARE CARBON AND PROBABLY EXPENSIVE!

Ervin_S

He's trying to make a point :D . Yeah, ExtremeDimensions has splitters and yes they're expensive. Most of which I've seen were around $200 and over. :(

AWDios

Just letting you know that caps=yelling, and I along with others can find such a practice annoying. If you don't care than by all means continue.

silence

:D :D :D hahaha way tooo funny. I love the personal vendetta that AWDios has against the caps lock guy!!! It cracks me up every time....He uses caps in EVERY single post!!!!

XoDuzZ

I love it when people use caplocks. it makes me think of Brick from anchorman all the time, just constantly yelling.

I POOPED A HAMMER!

dude. do you see how old that post is? a minor oversite. get over it! we all obvously share the same interest to some extent. if you want to hear me yell you can call me. ASSHOLE :lol: