Stock wheels from other manufacturers

UtahSleeper

So, how many of you have installed other 5x100 stock wheels on their alltrac? I know subaru's have a high offset, so don't tend to work well, but what about VW? Any other options?

UtahSleeper

zaluss":5yhsw66f said:
UtahSleeper":5yhsw66f said:
So, how many of you have installed other 5x100 stock wheels on their alltrac? I know subaru's have a high offset, so don't tend to work well, but what about VW? Any other options?

Here is a list with the offset and hub bore of 54.1. Looks like we can use Prius wheels :)

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/PCD/5x100/54.1.html

Those are some options, but hub bore isn't as important, or so I have been told. I know we can run tC wheels as well, but curious what others have ran.

I am planning on getting some 2011 corolla wheels, but also want to see what else will work.

CMS-GT4

Some have run sti, Prius, 6th/7th gen celica, tc. I think a few other but they are posted around the forum.

underscore

UtahSleeper":3evyq4fe said:
Those are some options, but hub bore isn't as important, or so I have been told. I know we can run tC wheels as well, but curious what others have ran.

I am planning on getting some 2011 corolla wheels, but also want to see what else will work.

The only thing you really need to watch with hub bore is that the wheels are bigger than your hubs are, for obvious reasons.