Anyone seen a reproduction "Celica" trunk sticker?

Numbchux

2017-08-09_10-10-47 by Numbchux, on Flickr

For my '91 GT Vert. Seized trunk hinge x incompetent and/or lazy previous owners = I need a new trunk, hinges, and spoiler.

I now have those things, but I need to paint them to match my car. Which means I need to remove the badges. "Toyota" and "GT" came off in tact, and will be reusable. But that center Celica sticker, obviously, will not be.

Toyota part #75441-20280-13, called a couple different OE suppliers here in the states (local Toyota dealer, and Mills Parts Center), not available. Showed available on Amayama, so I ordered it, and I just got this email from them:
Regarding order #1982982, unfortunately Toyota has now informed us that due to a shortage of stock they will not be able to supply part no. 75441-20280-13 at this time. We have been given no estimate of a time-frame for when stock is expected to be available again.

Anyone know of another source?

underscore

That's on a 5th gen? It looks a lot like the 4th gen sticker. Since you still have the original you might be able to get a vinyl shop to recreate it.

Numbchux

Yep, AFAIK, only the '90-'91 coupes and convertibles got this, as the '92-'93 got the Toyota "bean" logo in the middle, and a conventional "Celica" badge off to one side. And the hatches got it molded into the center garnish.

It certainly does look similar to the 4th gen ones, and there's a seller on ebay that sells it for a 4th gen. I sent the seller a message asking for measurements to see how it would fit on my car.

I'm guessing I'll have to go through a local cutter, and it might take a lot of work to make the file from which to cut. Just seeing if anyone has done the leg work.

zaluss

http://decalfever.co.uk/webpages/mr2toyota.html

This looks like it
Celica-20-gti-16-rear-tail-gate.jpg

Same place I got my GT-FOUR side decals from. High quality.

Numbchux

That's awesome, Thanks!

At 665x60mm (26.18x2.36"), it's considerably larger than mine which is 19x1.25". But it's the right text, I'll see if they can print it a little smaller.