RC/CS Windshield Washer Nozzle (85381-20090)

FC Zach

Gert":2h7r88sp said:
I can get nozzles for about 5 euro each, without shipping.

Anyone?

Me. . nozzles only. Let me know what shipping is and I'll PayPal you. If serious, I'll PM you my address.

underscore

For those prices I'll take two nozzles and a spoiler, though I suspect shipping may be prohibitive. I'll PM your my address.

Gert

underscore":1suawz1x said:
For those prices I'll take two nozzles and a spoiler, though I suspect shipping may be prohibitive. I'll PM your my address.

Perhaps I can choose a color??? Any prefer?

Gert

Okay, I have six nozzles on my desk and one red (sorry) spoiler.
I have no idea about shipping costs.

I have one PM with adress from underscore.

FC Zach

Gert":1wfiqugv said:
Okay, I have six nozzles on my desk. .
Awesome, will send PM now!

Gert":1wfiqugv said:
I have no idea about shipping costs. I have one PM with adress. .
Let me know once you get a quote and I'll send a payment promptly, thanks!

alltracman78

Jesus.......

After you get these I would email RHD Japan and let them know how much you paid for them and thank them for their inspiration. :lol:

Gert, are those still available new over there?

FC Zach

alltracman78":2p4mhg2o said:
Jesus.......

After you get these I would email RHD Japan and let them know how much you paid for them and thank them for their inspiration. :lol:

Ha ha, I thought of that!

Gert

The nozzles for alltracshoak have made the trip to the States twice, but they keep coming back :shrug:
Anyway, two times flying destroyed them, so need other ones too.

Got some more questions for nozzles. So I am trying to collect some more. Give me some time.

Funny that my dealer came back to me lately and told me that he can suppy new nozzles over here for about 30 euro each.
OEM number 85035-20340-01 is replaced by 85381-20090 over here???? :crazy:

alltracshoak

Gert":60n65nnk said:
The nozzles for alltracshoak have made the trip to the States twice, but they keep coming back :shrug:
Anyway, two times flying destroyed them, so need other ones too.

Got some more questions for nozzles. So I am trying to collect some more. Give me some time.

Funny that my dealer came back to me lately and told me that he can suppy new nozzles over here for about 30 euro each.
OEM number 85035-20340-01 is replaced by 85381-20090 over here???? :crazy:
appreciate for trying ... if he has them new I can definitely pay for them new ones too

Gert

Collected new ones from the local junk yard. Three pair. One pair had already left the country. An other pair has probably a new owner so one pair left. And the pair that travelled to the States several times. I glued them and they look solid.

BTW, the guy at the junk yard told me he is out of nozzles now. Probably, there are more at other junk yards, (I guess), but that requires more effort and costs. And in Holland there are not much Toyota yards.