RC/CS Windshield Washer Nozzle (85381-20090)

FC Zach

Does anyone here have a used set they'd sell or know of a place other than rhdjapan.com that might carry these? I recently purchased a hood spoiler and I would like to complete the look with the proper windshield washer nozzles. . I checked with RHD-Japan and they want well over what I thought the going rate for these was (I thought these were going for ~20 each). I know they're not getting any easier to find but I'll wait patiently if this is really what the current rate is.

48604328421_fd9a4bef49_z.jpg

I responded to their inventory check email saying that I'll pass. . the price of $100 (each) was a little high, and that these go for much less. They responded with "Cool. let us know if you find better price in Japan."

Surely these don't cost that much there? ?

Gert

What is that for special number? If I look in the EPC, the nozzles for the normal ST185 and the CS are having the same number:
85035-20340
Sub 85035-20330

And the litte spoiler is stock in Europe.

Hmm. Per EPC, 85381-20090 are parts for an AT200 / ST202 (6th Gen Celica). FC Zach, don't you have an ST185?

I ordered a pair of these for my son's ST185 in early 2017 through Titus-Will Toyota, which were originally P/N 85035-20320-01, then superseded to 85381-12050. The cost then was $18.23 each (before shipping).

Gert, the P/N's you listed don't show up as being valid for any market Toyota.

FC Zach

Like mentioned in this thread, this may explain what some are experiencing. .

https://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34025

YerRandO":3914tpui said:
l00k0v3rth3r3":3914tpui said:
1sttoyotaparts says part number not found

I've gotten that with a few toyota part numbers. It doesn't mean the number is wrong, just they don't have it listed or it's no longer listed. Allthough I can not confirm that number, I simply pointed out it's in the JDM part number thread.

RHDJapan seems to still carry them.... not cheap though:
http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Toyota-OEM-Windshield-Washer-Sprayer-ST185-Celica-RC-53436#

93celicaconv":1273vzia said:
What is the purpose of an elevated spray nozzle to the windshield on the hood?

The RC/CS hoods have a hood spoiler near the windshield and requires a raise jet to effectively contact the glass and not spray the spoiler. If yo ugoogle images of an RC/CS you'll notice it.

FC Zach":1273vzia said:
Does anyone here have a used set they'd sell or know of a place other than rhdjapan.com that might carry these?

I recently purchased a spoiler myself but I went through a foreign eBay site. A Lot of them have Celica's that they're 'breaking' or parting out and they'll happily ship some rare bits to the states, just have to msg the seller and ask. Found a spoiler, jets and fender lights for under $100 shipped from northern Europe.

alltrac801

I have never noticed the RC/CS having a hood spoiler. So I googled it and sure enough there it is haha now I can see why they used a raised spray nozzle.

FC Zach

shadow_coupe":10o6px3w said:
. . . I went through a foreign eBay site. A Lot of them have Celica's that they're 'breaking' or parting out and they'll happily ship some rare bits to the states, just have to msg the seller and ask. Found a spoiler, jets and fender lights for under $100 shipped from northern Europe.

I've done this before but without any response. I periodically check ebay (globally) from time to time so I'll keep an eye out for sellers with multiple items to give it another shot.

msanders2

I bought a set from RHDJAPAN a few years ago, with the hopes of getting a RC good one day. I think I paid $35 for the pair plus shipping.

FC Zach

msanders2":1ryp9bwg said:
I bought a set from RHDJAPAN a few years ago, with the hopes of getting a RC good one day. I think I paid $35 for the pair plus shipping.

If you don't find a hood and consider selling these, PM me please.

msanders2

I had considered selling them before, but I think I’ll hold on to them for now at least. Maybe I’ll find a hood one day. If I do decide to sell I’ll let you know first, cause I really like your car.

Gert

93celicaconv":3rnziq17 said:
Hmm. Per EPC, 85381-20090 are parts for an AT200 / ST202 (6th Gen Celica). FC Zach, don't you have an ST185?

I ordered a pair of these for my son's ST185 in early 2017 through Titus-Will Toyota, which were originally P/N 85035-20320-01, then superseded to 85381-12050. The cost then was $18.23 each (before shipping).

Gert, the P/N's you listed don't show up as being valid for any market Toyota.
I know that the numbers I showed are not available anymore. My point: in Holland almost every Celica is having this spoiler, so theoratical almost every Celica should have the raised nozzle here.

My car is at the hospital now, otherwise I could take a picture and show it.

If my theory is true, in the junk yard over here, it should be possible to score some nozzles. But I have to dig into it.

FC Zach

Gert":25b9i2ij said:
in the junk yard over here, it should be possible to score some nozzles. But I have to dig into it.

If you don't mind liberating as many as you find from the imminent doom of being crushed. . and shipping them to the states, that would be great!

Gert

Okay, bit wiser now.
I can get nozzles for about 5 euro each, without shipping.

At an other junkyard I can get a combo of one spoiler and two nozzles for 30 euro, picking up only, no shipping. That's about 100 km from my place.

Anyone?