another site for body kits..

CMS-GT4

Now we just need to find someone who has shopped with them. I wonder if they can get all the kits they list. Messiah is still expensive.

RIalltrac

I wonder what you would have to change on the rear of the car to accept those huge fenders. Like what offset wheel would you buy? I still think that messiah kit is bad ass looking either way.

turbo4wd

i dunno.. i just cant justify $5000 worth of fiberglass.. even if it makes the car a widebody..

id shell out $5000 for replacement dry carbon body pieces though.. hood, fenders, doors, bumpers, etc..

CMS-GT4

For that much cash, I bet you can get a custom design made as you said out of CF. At least the hood, I would expect the flares to be made of cf.

db

Isn't that where Roo works/worked? If so, I'd question the reliability on actually getting the parts.

TomsGT4

RIalltrac":2029so14 said:
I wonder what you would have to change on the rear of the car to accept those huge fenders. Like what offset wheel would you buy? I still think that messiah kit is bad ass looking either way.

Not sure about the offset, but since the rear fenders are directly attached to the roof, there's got to be some major modification there.
Think they cut the old fender between the side & hatch windows & re-welded the new fender to it?
Then they'd have to paint the fenders & roof all at once or the paint won't match.
What am I talking about. They wouldn't do all that, you would :cry:
They just sell the parts. For $5,300 :shock:
Man, what a job that would be.

CMS-GT4

I have the specs of the wheels at home. Size but no offset. I think they were 18x12" wheels. The car was in the first celica hyperrev, they did not list offset in that one.