Update on the Carbon Fiber CS hood

Trance4c

Wow.. I love that people are getting this hood! It looks like a great replica, and the molds look great! I'm very pleased, and I don't even have it yet! w00t. I hope we can see more people like Smaay.. because of him destroying a CS hood we are able to have these! My appreciated.

Smaay

here is the latest, im having a hard time getting ahold fiber images. everytime i call the receptionist i get the run around...im going to make a trip down there monday to get things settled out...they are making me look bad and i dont like that...luckily i have everyones money...the only money they have is mine to get this started...

jprine01

Is this something they will be able to keep selling or is this a one time thing. If this is going to be my only chance to get one i may have to send you my money too..

I can get it shipped right?

turbocelica

oh you dont look bad i just really really really hope i get the hood i already sold my other one! haha they are just waiting on me to get the cf one haha just keep us updatd

Smaay

ok i went by...here is the latest...they were having a hard time fabricating a way to have the OEM grill bolt up to the hood, so they contacted another place in town that is making an aluminum sleeve that will be molded into the hood and then you can mount the grill to it...hopefully one will be finished at the end of this week

jprine01

Anything new?

Also about me getting one, do I need to get in on this now or will I be able to buy one later on? Seems stupid not to get one, cheaper then oem cs hood and much lighter. But money is tight, wasnt planning on getting a cs hood for a few months at least.

Griffin

Smaay told me 2 days ago mine was pretty much done and about to ship. Hopefully that means they got all the bugs worked out.

turbocelica

i sure hope so cause i cant wait to get this thing! im excited and i can install the edfc on my tein ! wont fit with the stock alltrac hood