gt4 side markers for the usdm

shoteh

I love the gt4 side markers and want to get some but at the same time dont want to look riced. out of these sold on ebay, which one would look closest to jdm? maybe some over the pond can give us some ideas with pix of theirs :D

clearcorners.jpg

Gary

The JDM ones are almost rectangular.
So, I would go with #1.
But they are yellow, not clear.
I'm not really into Euro look things :shrug:

bradc

I'd look into the older EF civics (88-91) or crx. Their side markers were rectangular and amber. You should be able to splice them in and they're pretty easy to find.

A

Anonymous

you can always tint the clear ones amber. If you did that the 1st ones would match the jdm ones.

91gt4-Newbie

I personally would go for the clears all the way around. I think clear corners, blinkers, and side markers would end you up with a much cleaner look. Especially if you have a dark colored car. Amber just isn't a very nice looking color. If any color maybe red or blue.

RIalltrac

how much would you pay for them? I have a pair sitting around that I'm not so sure I'll end up putting on. pm me if interested.

beej

i can get them from toyota for u :p

but these guys do have direct clip in replacements that are exactly the same as the originals, but diamond cut

u can try getting them to deliver to u, or i can get em for ya

www.ozepart.com.au/

shoteh

applor":1ntgrjy9 said:
that URL doesn't work
:|

RIalltrac- pix? price?

beej is yours clear or amber? how much is it quoted from yoda? I might just go with the clears if jdm is too pricey.

RIalltrac

This is the set I have, old picture, gotta dig them out of my closet. Not really sure what to ask for them, throw out an offer. I'm not so sure I'll ever end up using them. :shrug:

carpics0105iu.jpg

carpics0114ke.jpg

beej

shoteh":praomg3v said:
applor":praomg3v said:
that URL doesn't work
:|

sorry

www.ozeparts.com.au

forgot the s

RIalltrac- pix? price?

beej is yours clear or amber? how much is it quoted from yoda? I might just go with the clears if jdm is too pricey.

mine is clear, but i got them as universals from procarparts.com JDM and aussie delivered are amber, i took mine of because amber is one of the many tools of the devil, like automatic gearboxes