Anyone in Portland-ish area have a spare hose I need...

CodingParadox

I need the hose coming off the turbo inlet going back towards the airbox. The segment that's coming right off the turbo, my other segment is fine.

I'm going to be switching to a straightline intake in a few weeks, but my inlet hose has now gotten to the point of leaking like a bitch since I last took it off, so I really need to replace it for my car to actually run remotely properly.

Toyota no longer has any of the parts around, so I need to either find an aftermarket replacement or find one that you guys have or something. :(

saved_1992

if you can not find a replacement, duct tape the sh*t out of it, it will hold for awhile (i had to do it).

good luck

do you think this is what is causing no power at lower rmp?

CodingParadox

I don't know if it's what's causing the problem. But I figure it's hard to diagnose other possible causes when I have this major problem staring me in the face. I'm pretty damn sure that's what's causing my idling problems, or at least contributing to them. So I figure I wanna try to fix this then go back to my other major problems.

I discovered that the ground in my trunk isn't very good, as I suspected, so I'm in process of switching to a different ground. There seems to be an unused heavily threaded bolthole right above the hole in the sidewall where the jack hides that gets really good continuity with the rest of the frame, so I'm gonna go to the hardware store and try to find a bolt that will thread it and then switch to using that for my ground, as well as buy a hose clamp for my leaking heater hose. The problems never end.

Re: duct tape, Haha, yeah, that's what I figured as well. I spent the last 20 minutes outside duct taping the living shit out of it. It looks like it'll hold fairly well. We'll see. It's good to know that someone else has tried this and it's worked for at least some time.

I'm, in theory, getting a straightline intake off someone in a little over a week, so this doesn't need to hold for that long.