Any PNW Guys looking for an AllTrac?

DipStick

I think its time to move on and sell my very first pride and joy. I am not yet advertising anywhere else just yet, I wanted to let the local enthusiasts have first shot.

1992 Celica AllTrac with about 155k, will have to verify exact miles later.
-Color : Red
-Interior: Charcoal / Leather
-Clean Carfax
-WA Title in hand - no paperwork issues!!!
-Owned since 2002
-RUST FREE

Has a rare combo with just about every option EXCEPT sunroof and ABS. Great for taller drivers. No, no one gutted the ABS, it came from the factory that way. It has a working System 10, leather seats in really great shape and the rest of the interior is in great shape as well. I never confirmed if it had LSD in the rear or not.

The car runs, drives and stops but I feel it would need work to be a good daily driver. Here are the bigger issues:
-The factory suspension pretty much toast.
-Engine needs new oil seals just about everywhere
-Clutch is worn (but still working for now)
-A/C only holds a charge for a few months

The paint is what I like to call "Classic Toyota Oxidized Red" and there some minor dings and such, but nothing bashed in or anything. I will take pictures when the weather agrees.

If you are local or semi-local and are interested in learning more and / or seeing / driving the car, feel free to call, PM, email or post. I am not in a huge rush to sell this car, so expect no pressure from this end.

I am starting with a posted price of $3,000 but will entertain all reasonable offers. I also have a spare high mile 3SGTE that could easily be worked into the deal if you are interested.

Paul Larson
Tacoma WA
prlarson (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Cell (209) - 840-0430

Call anytime between 8AM and 1AM - I work swing shift

AWDios

Hey Paul,

Sucks you're getting rid of it. Might find some enthusiasts on PSTOC too. At that price it ought to move.

Good luck.

DipStick

Well, after nearly 6 great years of service, she is sold. I will let the new owner announce himself if he chooses to.

Terracar

Just noticed Dipstick posted here....

Iam the new owner! MUHAHAHA :smokes:

Though I don't think Paul will be happy to hear the clutch took a dump on me.

BTW you have a PM Paul - forgot to mail the CD - should be in the mail tomorrow.

-Terracar