Run Of The Ogopogo 2010 Celica Meet: August 6-8, Vernon, BC

trialsmaster2

The Run of the Ogopogo meet is held annually in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada.

Check out the link below to see some pictures from the 2009 meet:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/runoftheogopogo/

Friday, August 6th
4-9pm: People arrive.

Saturday, August 7th
Cruise day with other activities...gokarts, etc.

Sunday, August 8th
The main car show ending at 3pm. $25 per car to enter, $20 per car if you register before July 1st. People head home.

A lot of fun was had last year, if I say so myself. I'm hoping some more members from the North West will be able to make it to this year's event.

If you are interested, the official roll call thread on Ctech to keep track of who's going, who want's T-shirts, email addresses etc can be found here:
http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30103212#post30103212

See you there!
Aaron

3s_woob

Aaron,

The meet looks very cool and fun! I've been meaning to go to this meet. ChrisD told me about it. I probably won't be able to make it this year because, 1) my car isn't running but in the process of get it runnin. 2) Even if I get it running, I can't take off work because all my other co-workers booked up the whole month. :cry: I'm going to shoot for next year!

trialsmaster2

This meet is coming up very soon. For those that need some convincing, here are some photos taken along Westside Road this past Sunday :)

4744853112_9b436580be_b.jpg

4744213985_442e43c3ba_b.jpg

4744853244_96bd7cfb07_b.jpg

4744853400_1369128022_b.jpg

4744214339_79e83010e5_b.jpg

Aaron

3s_woob

:( You have to tease like that!!! Wow those roads look nice and near the water... the view must be beautiful! yes... next year! :cry:

trialsmaster2

3s_woob":jfa4gzz4 said:
:( You have to tease like that!!! Wow those roads look nice and near the water... the view must be beautiful! yes... next year! :cry:

Well, that's what I gotta do to drum up some business, ya know :)

Here's hoping there aren't any forest fires that shut down Westside Road and Knox Mountain. We had a double whammy at last year's event because of road closures. We'll have backup plans this time!

Aaron

trialsmaster2

YerRandO":1mh8ln7l said:
trialsmaster2":1mh8ln7l said:
Westside Road this past Sunday :)
4744853244_96bd7cfb07_b.jpg

That makes me miss driving in the Okanogan and Kootenays, maybe I'll move back one day...

Thanks YerRandO. The roads around here are still fun, so come back anytime...Westside Road, Highway 6, Deep Creek Road etc!

Terracar

Already signed up for it. I just got back fron Vancouver/Victoria for my honeymoon.... it is goreous country up there. I think I might retire to Vic LOL

-Terracar