After 7 years....

3s_woob

I know Mike... I became a total lurker and disconnected from all the old school alltracers. It's totally different being on the boards when your car is actually functioning. lol! I used to be sooo active, time to revert back to those days. Thanks again for the warm welcome back.

Jaime- It was great meeting you last night. I forgot to take a pic of our cars. Well maybe next time on the cruise!

206st165

Hey Ryan, thought I'd run into you eventually on this forum. Any idea on a date for the meet/cruise? I'll probably swing into your dealership this weekend and talk some more gt-four talk lol.

3s_woob

Hey Michael! I'm thinking Sunday, Sept 8th. Haven't totally figured out a location or route but I have some ideas. My main cruise idea is going down to the Columbia River, back up through Yakima, and through Mt. Rainier. It'll be a very long drive but I think it's possible. I'll map it out soon and let you and everyone know. But I'll be here so swing by.

3s_woob

Shouldn't be unless you give them reason to. I usually put on family oriented cruise/meet and greets. So wrecklessness is never welcomed. :nono:

206st165

3s_woob":2hkc6zed said:
Shouldn't be unless you give them reason to. I usually put on family oriented cruise/meet and greets. So wrecklessness is never welcomed. :nono:
Lol I meant exhaust noise... I'd never be wreckless haha :rofl:

sammyw

I am so down! Make a FB event page when you have more details.

And you may or may not know there is a growing group in Tacoma that meets behind the Lakewood Target (they have permission). I have gone a couple times and enjoyed it. I won't be going for a month because I am in the process of moving, but how awesome would it be to get a group of all-tracs to roll in together!

3s_woob

Sorry ladies and gents. I think I'm going to have to postpone the cruise until later since football is starting. :p I'll keep you all posted or plan for spring next year.