Who had the GT-Four at the July 31st AutoX at Boeing?

CodingParadox

I was driving in an S2000 because my car was in the shop getting a ton of stuff fixed, but who was that? My dad apparently talked to you, and you knew who I was, but I don't know who you are. :)

Mr Fitzpantson

hey yeah that was me. That was the first autocross on the new suspension. I really enjoyed that course. I'll be up there in Everett again at this Sunday's autocross. There was a skyline GTS there too, but the owner left before I got a chance to talk to him. I wish I could make a habbit of going to autocrosses, but the moneys tight.

CodingParadox

Between a GT4 and a GVR4, I'm not sure how you get anything else done? :)

I'm gonna be running down in portland sunday, not gonna come up for the autox up there.

CodingParadox

My GT4 was in the shop getting a whole bunch of shit fixed (radiator, brake cylinder, a/c conversion, climate control, door mechanism, some other stuff.) So, I drove my dad's S2k. I got second in Stock A behind a 350Z on a torque-happy course.

WWSCC Event 5

I'm incredibly happy though. I was stuck well behind the lead cars, and then took the evolution driving school two weeks ago and now I'm finally starting to get in the upper end of the pack. 31st overall, with no cars ahead of me being in a class behind me. Makes me happy. :D

What's up Reuben? How's the car running? Done much to the engine. I see you did some suspension work. I miss the northwest man, lot more all-trac enthusiasts up there.

Mr Fitzpantson

Hey Josh. Naw, no engine mods, but no engine problems! The car is running great. I saved up for suspensioin stuff and got tien SS, whiteline rear swaybar, and a bunch of poly bushings. In time more will come. Nice to see your RC bumper, looks great. The alltrac definitely needs a FMIC with the heat down there in Phoenix, I can't imagine how it was like with the stock one. Yes the northwest rocks. You went to Phoenix to go to school right? Hope everythings going good.

I bet your car handles awesome now, Tein is some of the best stuff out there as far as suspension goes. Yeah the RC bumper seems to get a lot more airflow, and I can't wait to put the FMIC on. I am about 2/3's done with school down here, but it looks like I may be going through a Honda specialty school that my dealership is going to pay for. We'll see though.

AWDios

92 All-Trac":13zzlg9x said:
I bet your car handles awesome now, Tein is some of the best stuff out there as far as suspension goes. Yeah the RC bumper seems to get a lot more airflow, and I can't wait to put the FMIC on. I am about 2/3's done with school down here, but it looks like I may be going through a Honda specialty school that my dealership is going to pay for. We'll see though.

Hey, any school you don't have to pay for is worth it :)

Reuben are you going to come out to any PSTOC meets again? Like the BBQ on the 9/18th?

Mr Fitzpantson

Thanks for the reminder Roger. I know, my attendance hasn't been much. The car has been done for a while, but I've been freakn low on funds since. That BBQ is exactly one month from now, I'll see about making it there.

AWDios

Sweet, I got a bad wheel bearing after my 1st autox, and have been broke, hopefully I'll be up and running by the meet myself.