Autocross!

CodingParadox

Hey, I was out at the autocross, and the RHD GT4 was parked next to me for a bit, but then disappeared before I ran my car in the afternoon (I was running the S2k for the morning.) Where'd ya go? :)

Mr Fitzpantson

yeah I was there to watch some friends drive and to help with the UW fsae fundraising. The pstoc bbq was well worth the time even though I showed up kinda late. Sold all of my old suspension, which gives me money to do more autocrosses! I'm going to try to make the oct. 2 autocross. see you guys there!

Ya thats a little to far. I'll probably go to the one at PIR. Theres a rallycross this weekend in Hillsboro. You guys should come. You need to hurry up and fix your 165 David. So you can rallycross. You should just put the motor in your 185 in it. 165s are way cooler anyways. :D

CodingParadox

Hahaha.

I'm coming to the rallycross. My dad's coming down with his 165 and we're gonna do the rally school, which includes the rallycross. Cya there. :)

124Spider

My S2000 is my track and autox car, so getting mud in the private parts of my 165 isn't so bad. David has convinced me to beat up my 165 in the rally school this weekend, and in the rallyx on Sunday. He can give me a ride home when I have to leave my car in Portland cuz it's dead, right? :wink:

Cool, I guess i'll see you guys there. I've still got mud stuck in my car from that rallycross you were at AWDios. It was really muddy that weekend. It shouldn't be that bad this time.

AWDios

I think if I had a 165 I'd do it. Hopefully I'll be at the Everett autox, but I just fixed my wheel bearing and now I've got a damn klunking noise again.

CodingParadox

Sorry I didn't make it out to the rallyx. I was at the school friday and saturday, but we destroyed the shit out of the 165's suspension on saturday, so my dad took the car home sunday instead of running it. :(

124Spider

CodingParadox":1k35d85i said:
Sorry I didn't make it out to the rallyx. I was at the school friday and saturday, but we destroyed the shit out of the 165's suspension on saturday, so my dad took the car home sunday instead of running it. :(
And then, to add injury to injury, it caught fire on the way home. :cry: It was only an electrical fire under the dash, and I got it out in a couple of minutes. The car still runs fine, but it's a mess with fire extinguisher stuff all over the front interior, and I suspect the wiring back there isn't in such good shape. The car doctor is looking at it right now.

Thats cool You didn't make it. That sucks your car caught on fire. I wonder why it did that? Good thing you had a fire extinguisher. I don't have one in my car and I probably should.

I was the only one running an alltrac. Scott was running a :shoots: DSM.
You probably allready knew that, but im still in shock about it and had to tell someone. :lol: