GT4ridays

How many would be interested in having GT4ridays where we meet in a different location like the MR2

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxygene

Looking at seeing how much interest there would be in having GT4ridays. Basically same concept as the MR2uesdays except we decide where we have it every Friday or maybe even every other Friday depending on interest and the number of people available. We could probably invite a a few MR2s as well since a few of them are asking to have a meet on a different day anyway as Tuesdays don't always work for some of their members.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Constructive Criticisms?

Toxygene

So ok. looks like a few of you are interested. Where are you all located?

I'm in Belmont Shore in Long Beach.

INFERNO4W

Pomona, CA. since many of the AT's are kinda scattered over all south cali, i think it would be a good idea to keep the same meeting point as the last meeting, irvine.

Toxygene

Hmmmm. That could work. Irvine Spectrum would be fun and they have a Hooka place for many of our Hooka lovers LOL. Not to mention all the interesting fun restaurants and other things.

maxaud

<--- currently in Idaho, but used to live in the high desert.. I like to go to Cali quiet a bit, so I might be able to make it once or 2wice.

muneo

West Los Angeles

I'm down...maybe it should be a monthly thing. I dunno if there are enough people to sustain a weekly meeting

Toxygene

So ok. that should be then next thing we do. How often? I think we should set up a GT4iday meet and then decide from there.

So someone suggest an actual place like a restaurant. Same way the MR2sdays get done.

Also if we want maybe we can alternate counties. Like one meet will be in LA county and the next will be in Orange county.

So if you post an idea post it like this:

BJs pizzeria @ 8pm

11101 183rd Street
Cerritos, CA 90703