For Real Let's Have A MEET!

boogiedown5150

Ok Ok Ok. Let's really set up a meet. We have all talked about this on other posts but let's not talk about it, but really do this. Let me know what a good time frame would be. Let's really get some solid ideas together. -Dave

crazyj

if you guys are interested there is going to be a 7th generation celica meet but alltracs are more than welcomed. Its in Chino Hills

j-gt4specs

well must be scheduled heh doesnt matter as long as i knw date place and time then i can make a day off or something....

xeladur

no where is close by for me, so I am not gunna be picky, just need atleast 2 to 3 weeks notice. :D
My car is not up for much of anything, but I will bring her anyways, cause she is getting new engine parts in teh next few months.......and a tune to go with!

j-gt4specs

boogiedown5150":2zoebcp1 said:
You'll never believe this...I just cooked my turbo today racing my friend. Pissing oil everywhere. Looking into the ct27.

pissin oil is exactly what my car has been doing for say the past 3-4 months now :cry: i cant get too putting my j.d.m enging in got no place to work!

j-gt4specs

boogiedown5150":3dnnyzj2 said:
Where is your oil coming from? Turbo?

Yes, turbo I believe but I know it is leaking from the oil line coming from the bottom block..there is moe problems then just the oil leaking...

boogiedown5150

Ok its not the turbo....but other issues. The car is running though. So what would be a good time for everyone. I am down for when ever.

boogiedown5150

Well guys I am losing my mind with my car. So if we have a meet I can show up but without my car. Noone has posted anywhere they want to meet or anything. So let me know where you want to meet and I will go.

Wolf

Here is the link
http://www.teamcelica.com/forum/viewthr ... ?tid=13772

-Where: Grand Avenue Park, Chino Hills, CA
-Time: 12pm - 4pm
-When: Sunday, July 23rd, 2006
-Food: It will be a potluck meet and people will bring food.
-Address: 1301 Grand Avenue Park, Chino Hills, CA 91709. There have been issues in the past about directions, so before you come down it would be best to get together with people leaving from your area and confirm. Or you can just ask any of the regulars, they have been down here many, many times and know there way here like the back of their hand.