anyone in SD have an engine hoist and stand?

Shortbus

I'm going to be doing a motor swap soon and was just wondering if any one has a hoist and stand I'd be able to use. Also if anybody want to give a hand on the project let me know :D Pics of new motor and turbo coming soon

j-gt4specs

Shortbus":90ewzpwn said:
I'm going to be doing a motor swap soon and was just wondering if any one has a hoist and stand I'd be able to use. Also if anybody want to give a hand on the project let me know :D Pics of new motor and turbo coming soon

hahah i got one in backyard all in pieces but damn I cant even get to my damn motor swap been months since I had my half clip and yet nothing has been done....

j-gt4specs

Shortbus":2lfwi2t8 said:
haha.. wouldnt that be nice. And then you can come by and give us both a hand... Talk about bonding

omgitsroy326":2lfwi2t8 said:
Shortbus":2lfwi2t8 said:
lol whats taking you so long?

you two should bond... bring the car over to the other... since one has a towing truck... and start doing it together.. hahaha

Well taking me so long cause I cant work on it anywhere but my backyard and it's nto cemented which I am suppose to finish but I can't. Haha hey ROY I saw your car at La Jolla Shores was hoping to see you around but no cigar ahaha.... :lol:

j-gt4specs

omgitsroy326":2dujk37i said:
yea me too.. pulled your winshield wipers up... hahahaha

Yea I came back and was like man someone fucked with my car! WTH!!!! :x now I knw its you lol....

Shortbus

omgitsroy326":2073xe61 said:
yea me too.. pulled your winshield wipers up... hahahaha

HAHA good job.

update... some pics...

0e_3.jpg

9c_3.jpg

akahai

Hey, I am not really doing anything, I can come by and help you out. It will be nice to see my 1st AT get a new heart. Still got my number? Call me or PM me.

turbo4wd

If you want to drive up to orange county, I've got my engine hoist for sale..

But I just noticed.. you only have one of the two engine hooks.. (unless you took it off?)