Toyotafest

Shortbus

Damn that's a week after I move. I went last year. Lots of nice rides. There was only one or two alltracs there though.

Toxygene

I might try and go. I'll let you know. I'm hoping to have my car back on the road by then. I have finally saved up to have a few things reconditioned.

maxaud

I think this would be awesome to go to. I wouldn't mind taking the 25 hour drive either if I could represent the 185's out there... too bad registartion is over with. I know it's mostly classics but they still got some new stuff. And the All-trac/GT-four would be worthy I think.

maybe next year :shrug:

smog7

start planning! I would be down to go next year. Im not 100% sure ill be able to go this year...

Toxygene

It's usually a great show.

I remember less than a week after I bought my car two years ago, I entered my car in that show. I was the only 185 in the show.

It felt like some scene out of a western where everyone started whispering and pointing as I was driving to my assigned parking spot. 8)

AWDios

Don't forget we'll be doing our 3rd annual Toyotafest up here in the NW too.

That's going to be easier to get to Dustin.

showcaseceli90

Ok...I was wondering who else was going on saturday. Im supposed to go with some 7th gen people but as usual Im the only 5th gen in the group :( .