mr2uesday meets in Burbank

lumbercis

Just an FYI for SFV peeps. The guys on the mr2 boards have started having regular weekly meets on Tuesdays at various Burbank restaurants. It already seems to be fairly well attended. I have class that night, but may roll in late. If you are in the area, bring the 'tracs out!

Check the mr2oc socal section for more info.

J.

lumbercis

I think someone has mysteriously killed off all the other alltrac owners in socal except for you and me.

I'm just going to use the socal section as my personal blog from now on.

Anyway, the location rotates so you need to check the mr2oc socal section for the exact location. They almost always go to a restaurant and eat so thats why it changes every week. The thread also has some pics of the last two meets they've had.

J.

smog7

well im not exactly in socal. I think I may be the only alltrac owner in the central coast.....

showcaseceli90

lumbercis":1sj1ykb9 said:
I think someone has mysteriously killed off all the other alltrac owners in socal except for you and me.

J.
I think most of the so-cal people have cars that are not in operation right now. That definately goes for me since my car has a faulty fuel injector problem.

lumbercis

Man, I'm the LAST person that wants to hear that since I tried to start some self-help fix-it meets which no alltrac owners showed any interest in. As far as I'm concerned now, if your car doesn't work, it's because you don't want it to.

But just so I don't seem all butt-hurt about it, the offer is still open. If anyone wants to get together for a fix-it party, then buy some carne asada and beer, and post up the location.

We aren't a bunch of professionals, but if your car isn't running now, you don't have much to lose do you?

:smokes:
J.

smog7

santa maria, santa barbara county. about 40min south of san luis obispo, right next to pismo beach

alltracshoak

smog7":z8ze5xqg said:
santa maria, santa barbara county. about 40min south of san luis obispo, right next to pismo beach
if you're just 40 min south of san luis, maybe we can have a meet sometimes..!lets get a meet going on..maybe somewhere in between ??by san luis obispo??

smog7

that sounds good! just give me some time to get the driver side crashed fender fixed/painted. I am actually a little embarrassed meeting anyone while my car has that dent :oops:

alltracshoak

try to get the other guys to come out too...the more the merrier. :D

OT:
you should see mines..sanded..bondo here and there, primer here and there
:oops:

smog7

a little off the thread topic, but would anyone be interested in a central cal meet? san luis obispo.....pismo beach....avila beach....