SoCal alltrac unite!!

alltracshoak

maybe near san luis obispo seems fair for some guys...seems like half way from the park mention above and to central cal

xkirex

REVIVE!!!!

ok ok so lets get this mutha on its way.

Riverside is good for me.

San luis obispo is far tryin to keep it less than 2 hours drive.

solarinsocal

Not to rain on Toxygene or anything but Fairmont Park? Well at least we can go golf if we get bored! Sad thing is, I can't think of anywhere else better. :twisted:

Huntington Beach, Redondo Beach, Balboa Park, Lytle Creek.
Actually Lytle Creek Campgrounds might be an idea. At the top of GMR. :shrug:

xkirex

Im down for that too. lol I work for In n Out too. too bad I dont get a discount

anywho. Im down

How about everyone whos down for a meet say if they are in and where they are down for

I guess the options are

1.Santa Barbara
2. In n Out in Camarillo
3. San Luis Obispo

Im down for santa barbara and camarillo.

SLO is kinda far for me

xkirex

Since no one really is responding. How bout we just settle on Santa Barbara.

Now lets pick a day and time.

xkirex

It turns out that Im the one that Toxygene spotted a couple weeks ago in Ontario and now we've talked about having a meet on wednesday's for the ATs in the 909.

I guess this could be called a "mini-meet" before we can get this big one rollin'

Who's down for that? I know a few of th guys are from chino hills, etc so its not too far of a drive at all

Toxygene

I'd be down for this! Hell the parking lot for my office is huge enough, we could meet up there and then roll out from there if you wanted to. Lolicups, IN-N-OUT, and a myriad of other places are all close by.

solarinsocal

I'll be working in Ontario this coming Wednesday until about five. We could probably chill at Victoria Gardens too. I don't know about the security though.

xkirex

sweet. So yea this up comming wednesday any guys that are available show roll up to toxygene's work and im down for some in n out.

Hows 5-6'ish sound?

xkirex

what happened guys?! lol i thought we were meeting in ontario.
lol

Whose down to meet within the next two weeks some were in the 909 area?

Im still down to meet at Toxy's work on a wednesday afternoon? How about Wednesday the 30th at 5-6 ish?

Toxygene

Sorry, it's been DAMMN cold lately.

I was there.... cuase I have to be there every Wednesday. I wonder if everyone is still recovering a bit from all the Holiday shopping.

So, lets do this right and run it by everyone. If anyone is interested in meeting up in the Ontario area, would next wednesday be fine and where would you like to meet up and how early?