june 22th meet

Have not been to a meet in a while so heres a hard date for a meet.
Location is at cerritos regional park 19700 Bloomfield Ave, Cerritos, CA at 1pm.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... 06287&z=18

Right side, going east from bloomfield, 1st lot after the corner. Carefully of cops.

Food- drinks, chips, dip all volunteer and not required.
I will bring some drinks, please list if you plan to bring anything.

Open to all cars and friendly people but this is an ALLTRAC meet first and foremost, so bust out the tools and fix them.

yea this is where we had a few meets back in the day. Hopefully we can get alltrac owners that dont post on the forums to show, spread the word.

bump, damn wasn't able to perf the engine swap in time, hopefully other have better luck getting their alltracs running.

see you guys there

ummmiono

Maybe we can make it for a bit later in the day so it won't be as hot. I work til like 3 so iono what tiime I'd be there but I'm definately goin, lookout for one fucked up integra

I think its too late to change any plans, unless we get more responses. Honestly I dont think the meet will last long enough for you to make it. I was going to bring the 75 but look for a GOLD cressida.

ummmiono

Well how late u think u guys gonna be there? I might leave work early. I have only ever seen two other alltracs in person so I really wanna go

yellowtuner

well i wasnt able to fix my alltrac in time for the meet. i might still roll up in my gts tho to check out who goes and meet all you! YO DAVE ARE YOU STILL GOING?

showcaseceli90

yellowtuner":1lcghmrr said:
well i wasnt able to fix my alltrac in time for the meet. i might still roll up in my gts tho to check out who goes and meet all you! YO DAVE ARE YOU STILL GOING?
Im still down to go. Hope this is still going on.