meet

TomsST185

lets see how many ppl want to do this dave had a little bbq and one other person on here showed up. lets see how big we can make this. well make it at a park or something.

TomsST185

lets see how many ppl want to do this dave had a little bbq and one other person on here showed up. lets see how big we can make this. well make it at a park or something.

TomsST185

TomsST185

does any one know were the discovery park is. if you take the 215 to aliente then go south and you will see it or you could take simmons all the way up and eventually turns into aliente. that would be a good park. how about we try to make it like on a friday in the evening sometime. not sure when lets see when everyone is free for this.

3DZ

i work nights i get off at around 11pm may be on the week end?
the only discovery park i saw was in henderson.
you have a map?

TomsST185

ill work on getting a map up im at work right now and these computers are gay. so possibly later tonight ill have a map up.

TomsST185

i cant find a map of the park but how about if we were to make a meet up spot and then cruise out to the park. what do you guys say? we should make it for next week right now my car is in the body shop getting a different door.

db

As an alternative, we can probably attend the MR2 meet for this month. Usually a handful of them there, and they do have some things in common with us. I've attended the meets before, but its been awhile.

May meet is this Sunday, the 11th at 5pm. Same place as always.

Btw, they meet behind the Inn and Out on Sahara by Palace Station.

3DZ

so whats going on?

sahara sunday at 5pm?

i can get there but someone has to jump my car when were about to leave

TomsST185

man i called up on my car yesterday talked to monica the body shop manager and she said my car was done. so i go down there to pick up my car and the guy that works in the body shop dan he said my car wasnt ready yet he i need it for about another hour and a half. the mirror still looked like crap he was saying something about the metallic coat. so that pissed me off now i have to wait till monday to get my car back it better be freaking perfect.