Any meets coming up for us?

Toxygene

So is anyone looking to have a meet or going to join a meet soon? I hope the Chino Hills Celica meet won't be the only one this summer.

alltracshoak

local mr2 guys planning to set a meet/cruise to yosemite.just want to let anyone of you know.ill attend if i get my car fix by then

xkirex

I have yet to meet any of you guys. Toxy, is your trac up and running yet? I finally got mine to work again. YAY!!! its been like 4-5 months but finally the blown differential has been fixed!

Im sure a bunch of the guys are really eager to get together.

xkirex

the rear diff is on and ready to go. Ive actually taken the car for a spin and nearly creamed myself. Since the car blew up I had bought (and by I, I mean my parents) an 09' Mitsubishi Lancer GTS and man that thing is slooooow! I had forgotten how it feels to drive a car with some balls. hahaha

Thanks again for the rear diff!! Its funny cuz my lil brother actually swapped out the old one and put the new one on and he's only 15. hahahaha.

showcaseceli90

xkirex":3exikqmh said:
the rear diff is on and ready to go. Ive actually taken the car for a spin and nearly creamed myself. Since the car blew up I had bought (and by I, I mean my parents) an 09' Mitsubishi Lancer GTS and man that thing is slooooow! I had forgotten how it feels to drive a car with some balls. hahaha

Thanks again for the rear diff!! Its funny cuz my lil brother actually swapped out the old one and put the new one on and he's only 15. hahahaha.
Oh yeah...I met your little bro at that high school car show a few months back and he was telling me about your rear diff problem. Good to hear your ride is up and running...:) I'm totally down to meet up with some of you guys. Chino Hills is the only meet I know that's coming up in my neck of the woods. Haven't been there in a while due to the fact that most of the people there all drive 7th gens and I'm like the only 5th gen there...:-(

xkirex

Don't even trip, If I do end up going to that. Ill be the only 4th gen there! XD

We'll be the loser outcasts to the side talking alltracs. hahaha

xkirex

anybody down to meet this sunday? It's my day off and I'll probably be bored.

Lets find a local parking lot in the area and chill, maybe grab some lunch and shizz.

Toxygene

Trac isn't running again. I have some money saved up to do some major upgrades but until I get my next job I'm not going to spend it yet. I might be free this Sunday though. What did you have in mind?

yellowtuner

thats not true dave! i was there last year with my alltrac! so you werent the only one there. besides im going to be there again and im taking the alltrac again! i still need to fix it tho. im working on the front brakes now. its starting to get anoying! o well at least at the end of it all my brakes will be new an in tip top shape.

yellowtuner

xkirex you should go! if you have never been then its a must! there are a lot of cars there. if you want to meet with dave and me that would be cool. you should go tho it will be lots of fun! oh and there is food there too!!! always a plus!

showcaseceli90

yellowtuner":2rxyebw2 said:
thats not true dave! i was there last year with my alltrac! so you werent the only one there. besides im going to be there again and im taking the alltrac again! i still need to fix it tho. im working on the front brakes now. its starting to get anoying! o well at least at the end of it all my brakes will be new an in tip top shape.
Wrong Alex, I wasnt even there last year so I didn't know you showed up with the trac...remember? I heard about the the brakes. You know who told me...lol!! Anyways, I'm going to this year's meet so I guess we're rolling together. xkirex, you really should go too man. All of us together will be the odd ones out... :lol: :D

xkirex

Im sooo down dude. We'll be like the gods of that meet. hahaha Show what cars with balls are made of XD. When exactly is it?

Toxy, I dunno dude, Im just bored. I can meet up anywhere in the near by area. Alex and Dave you guys should TOTALLY meet up. haha Ill take the battery out of the Lancer and throw it in the 'Trac. Im in desperate need of a decent car battery. hahaha you guys wanna meet in the parking lot of my old High School off the 10?

you guys gimme a call. (909) 720-8793

-Erik

Toxygene

I used to have problems with my brakes when I first got my car. I ended up getting two calipers from Toyota through their remanufactured parts in addition to stainless steel braided lines and all my problems went away.

As far as for tonight, it might be a little too late now. I just got back from seeing a movie wiht my wife. It was Burn after Reading, (I think that's the title) and I was a little disappointed. It wasn't as funny as I had hoped.

Too bad Riverside closes up so damn early. I bet Riverside Plaza is a ghost town already.

I do plan on going to the large Chino Hills Celica meet though. I doubt I'll have the Trac running by then. Even if I got a job before then, I'll be looking to pull the motor and get some internal stuff done. My wifes Celica might be done up a little though. We have a C-One lip kit and some other details waiting to get put on.

Maybe I should start a thread seeing who's going to the Chino Hills meet?