toyotafest 2009?

xCH121Sx

monkey8oi":2rp83iaa said:
Oooops, my bad xCH121Sx.. lol.. yeah, we were at the beach meet. which mr2 were you driving? xtian barely made it back to my driveway before the battery gave out. then we had to work till like 1am to figure out why his car wasnt charging. long ass day.. did you guys ever find out what happened to that white mr2 that fell from the jack?

yeah the widebody that fell. they eventually got it jacked up. only damage was to the side skirt. his e-brake doesnt work so when it was jacked up it rolled. didnt have a stopper at first.

i was the black SW that showed up when you guys first rolled into the beach entrance line.

A

Anonymous

Hello All,

If you guys would like to spread the word about a car show please send info to Speedsyndicate.net. We have 30+ members who show.

Here are some upcoming events you may be interested in:

SPOCOM Car show at Long Beach Convention Center June 14 2009 www.spocomusa.com

L.A. Teen Challenge and Hawthorne Mayors office Carshow July 11, 2009 Hotrods+imports, show is on the street.. www.latccarshow.com

Cal Jam After Dark, Hollywood Park. August 1st, 2009 Trucks, hotrods, imports www.truckjam.com

Nisei Week Car show Little Tokyo L.A., where showing imports first started. August 15th. Possibly the last show ever. www.showoffcafe.com

Take Care,