IE meet ups

i was out there today and saw you running. wow, your alltrac is pretty fast man. my buddy was out there with his red mr2 na/3s swap. its a killer also, but was hoping you were coming up to the stands. but you didn't and stayed at the pit area so didn't get a chance to talk to you. my buddy was also down there but i don't know if he talked to you or not. his name was ian, and the driver of the red mr2 was gab. i was so tempted to run the celica but had my 25mm wheel spacers in there and was iffy about running with them.

tubasteve

damn, and fast? i wish, the body roll killed me, the front shocks blew up, i was having nothign but heat issues. i know gab. thanks though, glad to see you were there, i had all my snap on tools in the pit so i couldnt just leave. im running 25MM spacers on scion tc wheels with nitto 235's, little rubidge.

wow, what are the brands of your wheel spacers? mine are 25mm too, but they are wheel adaptors and i don't have hub centric rings on them. just don't want anything breaking you know. but hey, maybe we can run out there sometimes then. just need to get some new tires for my other rims and i should be set.

tubasteve

any machine shop i would think, i did mine through someone who does my head.

You going june 18/22? i think the celica will be done and a little better for the track.

-steve