Toyotafest 2K12

CSAlltrac

The date has been set! Whos going, I know its early but Im already stoked. May 5th is the date and as always its held at the queen mary in longbeach Cali.

I've been going for the last 4 years. let me know and we'll caravan together. me and Monkeyboi (jeff) should be going this year. if he doesnt flake.

CSAlltrac

I will be driving from AZ on that Friday morning. Staying in a hotel near the show, everyone that is going should post up phone numbers. Mine is 9286993332. Would be cool to arrive with a few alltracs at once.

UtahSleeper

Wish I had a trac now to take. I am hoping to make it to this, but if I do it will be with my Corolla if I fix it's little issues and paint her.

MrMcQuacker

I am in. I've been about 3 years in a row. Met Jeff aka "monkeyboi" for the first time. Nice ride. So I am very excited as well. If my ride isn't done yet I will be prowling down with my friends Supra. TOYOTA FEST HERE WE COME!

tubasteve

I was there last year.was my first time.wanted to check out the venue before entering. This will be my first car show entering if I complete my red car.
-jr